Reviews for Two Worlds
Mrs. Justice League chapter 4 . 4/10
You should write more of this story it's awesome
RadCherishIsEve chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
No! You can't just leave us hanging! We have to know what's happening next! Please?
RadCherishIsEve chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
I love their interaction here. I can definitely see John going after Barbara. So happy you put this in here!
RadCherishIsEve chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Loved this chapter. So these two finally meet and I love their interactions as John/Barbara and Nightwing/Barbara. I'm so excited to see how their relationship will go!
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I love this already! I'm happy you decided on using Ellen Page as your Barbara because I can definitely see it too :D
SueStorrm chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Essa história é excelente, por favor não pare, continue com ela, estou muito curiosa para saber o que vai acontecer e sobre quem deve descobrir a identidade secreta do outro primeiro eu prefiro que seja a Barbara quem descubra sobre o Blake. Por favor atualize.
WinterRain36 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Is this truly dead now? Seem like it to me.
mjf2468 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
You thought that was a nice place to end chapter? Ugggg. Hope you update soon. Re: question, might be fu if Babs finds out Nightwing first and not tell him for a while
mjf2468 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I like how you are writing Babs and John's beginning relationship. Really like this premise.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Continue! Make it more gritty though!
reddevil47 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
cool story
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I love this story! It's so great can't wait for the next update!
WinterRain36 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I say let Batgirl unmask Nightwing. Blake as Nightwing will be grumbling about not knowing who Batgirl really is and she refusing to tell him her secret identity even though he demands it. Now that will bring drama!
highlander348 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter! Please please please please I am begging you let Barbara find out who Blake really is while keeping her identity of Batgirl a secret from him! I can just picture Batgirl unmasking Nightwing and smiling like the cat that caught the canary! She could even call him Blake when he is Nightwing! Trust me he will hate that! Please tell me what you think! Update soon! Cheers!
MartsicLover chapter 3 . 4/7/2013