Reviews for Five Times Jack Took Care Of Himself, And One Time He Didn't Have To
I hope you continue this soon!
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE! I'm dying! I love this story!
(If you are currently facing some bad times, ignore this. Do your thing. I'm just literally goin crazy because I need to find out how this story ends. Thanks for understanding!)
queenlaur chapter 5 . 2/14
wow, I can't wait to read what happens next!
truefairytales chapter 5 . 1/29
OMG YOU HAVE TO WRITE THE LAST ONE! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE THIS IS SO GOOD!
goodstoryfan chapter 5 . 1/24
Update! This is amazing!
Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please please UPDATE! I'm begging you! I love this story so much and I need to read the end! Thanks for bringing this to life!
WHERES THE ONE WHERE SOMEONE HELPS POORJACK?
HAKANANIA chapter 5 . 1/11
You should really continue this story
Akeri la malicieuse chapter 5 . 1/9
I like this, your wrote really good and it's a nice way to see how Jack tries to fit in with the team and all. I'm impatient to read the next chapter
EctoPhantom13 chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Dude, you. Must. UPDATE! This is a really good story! So please update soon!

-Phantom
kattylm chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Jack, you're so stubborn! Isn't there only one more update?
PokeSpeBanette chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
aw come on, we need that last one mate
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
So... Where is the part where Jack didn't have to take care of himself? Don't leave me in suspense *wails dramatically hands flailing in the air*
Percyeverdeen chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
This chapter was my favourite so far. I love Sandy! Anyways... Keep up the great writing! :)
silent angel eyes chapter 5 . 8/6/2014