Reviews for Five Times Jack Took Care Of Himself, And One Time He Didn't Have To
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 11/16
Jessilee chapter 4 . 10/20
I loved the way Jack just falls asleep in the middle of a hug xDD
Namesake chapter 5 . 9/26
Come on, one more chapter and potentially a short epilogue! :)
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 5 . 8/5
Ooh a crossroad... Can't wait to see how it turns out
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 4 . 8/5
It's so ironic... Before he was a guardian and knew why he was Jack Frost, he needed people, he wanted to be seen, but then once he became a guardian, and knew who he was, that sort of came with people to be there for him, but he didn't need help any more...
This is a really good fic :)
Drag0nst0rm chapter 5 . 7/27
I have really, really, really got to stop reading incomplete stories.
Fantastic set up. Great dialogue. Interesting and thought provoking premise.
And one chapter short of a happy ending.
imaginationoverload97 chapter 5 . 7/14
Please? Pretty please? With cherries on top? Will you come back and finish?
Sparky chapter 5 . 6/18
But...that isn't complete. How can that be complete? There wasn't a time he didn't have todo things on his own! Waaait come baaaaack!
MarburyBlur chapter 5 . 5/28
You have one chapter left, right? Please update! Just one more? It's gonna be the most awesome of them all! Jack whump galore! Please...
MarburyBlur chapter 3 . 5/28
I love your style of writing Jack more than some others'. I recently read a fic where Jack cried literally every chapter, and he was really needy. I love this one because he is really in character and more of a bamf. Thank you for writing this. It should definitely be considered one of the best RotG fics on here.
HMP chapter 5 . 5/5
Awe, come one - you can't just leave it like that! Update please!
gearsky chapter 5 . 4/29
Two years... at this point I'm more concerned about whether or not you're okay than I am about the next chapter. Give us a sign?
Zyenna chapter 5 . 4/8
I'm worried. You should have Pitch kidnap Jack next time and he can't get out of it on his own, the have the Guardians save him. That would be a fantastic way to end this... I can't wait to see what you do with this though. It's going to be great!
RandominatorOwl chapter 5 . 3/21