Reviews for Five Times Jack Took Care Of Himself, And One Time He Didn't Have To
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 5 . 3h
This is really good pls update soon
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 4 . 3h
Best chapter title ever lol
Plz continue...
Wow! It sounds really interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Claire chapter 5 . 3/2
I still hope for the last chapter to show up.
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
*rolls eyes* They're basically saying the opposite of 'where there's a will, there's a way'. I love how Jack's basically telling them the truth - they're mad at him. If they really want to help, they're gonna have to be there 24/7, which none of them have time for. *laughs* It doesn't seem like there'll be another update but if there is, I'll be waiting.
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
It's too funny. I think it's the way Jack is portrayed - he's just so used to thinking differently and so used to be witty and funny that... well... I do feel bad for him though.
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
Tooth is awesome, seriously. Still... I can't help it, Bunny and Jack, when they argue it's so hilarious... *starts building tenth grave*
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
I'm serious, I keep laughing. It's not as funny as Bunny, but just how different their logic is...
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
...I know this isn't the right reaction, but I started laughing at how matter-of-fact Jack was to Bunny's panicking. It's just so hilarious - especially when you factor in the part where they start confusing each other.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
enter sandman is the name of a song by metallica for some reason this brings me joy
narutofanficlov321 chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
NEEDS UPDATE TOO GOOD
Ruby of Raven chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Aw! Jack! DX Dont leave!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
Aahhh no! Where's the bit where he didn't have to?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
DO NOT GO TO SLEEP IN SNOW WHILE YOU HAVE A FEVER. THE FEVER WILL NOT GO AWAY. YOU WILL DIE.

... Actually... You can't have a fever if you're dead... So... Yea! Fast and easy way to get rid of fevers! Lol