Reviews for Five Times Jack Took Care Of Himself, And One Time He Didn't Have To
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 5 . 10/28
*rolls eyes* They're basically saying the opposite of 'where there's a will, there's a way'. I love how Jack's basically telling them the truth - they're mad at him. If they really want to help, they're gonna have to be there 24/7, which none of them have time for. *laughs* It doesn't seem like there'll be another update but if there is, I'll be waiting.
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 4 . 10/28
It's too funny. I think it's the way Jack is portrayed - he's just so used to thinking differently and so used to be witty and funny that... well... I do feel bad for him though.
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 3 . 10/28
Tooth is awesome, seriously. Still... I can't help it, Bunny and Jack, when they argue it's so hilarious... *starts building tenth grave*
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 2 . 10/28
I'm serious, I keep laughing. It's not as funny as Bunny, but just how different their logic is...
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 1 . 10/28
...I know this isn't the right reaction, but I started laughing at how matter-of-fact Jack was to Bunny's panicking. It's just so hilarious - especially when you factor in the part where they start confusing each other.
enter sandman is the name of a song by metallica for some reason this brings me joy
narutofanficlov321 chapter 5 . 10/18
NEEDS UPDATE TOO GOOD
Ruby of Raven chapter 5 . 9/30
Aw! Jack! DX Dont leave!
Aahhh no! Where's the bit where he didn't have to?
DO NOT GO TO SLEEP IN SNOW WHILE YOU HAVE A FEVER. THE FEVER WILL NOT GO AWAY. YOU WILL DIE.

... Actually... You can't have a fever if you're dead... So... Yea! Fast and easy way to get rid of fevers! Lol
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/13
AWW come on! Please updateee~! I wanna know the ending! And whatever happened to 5 AND 1? Come on!
Bearsruletheworld chapter 5 . 6/16
And now, it's that time of the show when the author leaves us a suspenseful cliffhanger! Your story is amazing~! If and when you update, I hope it will be soon! Farewell~!Bearsruletheworld
Please finish! This is amazing!
icewindsleetandsnow chapter 5 . 4/18
"It's not not working" i'm laughing so hard right now
ahh i love this fic so much because all of the characters are...well, in character, and i can totally see something like this happening! i read this before i took a hiatus from the ROTG fandom and now that i'm back i read this fic again and it's just as good as i remember. i'm so glad to be back in the fandom, there are so many good fics here (this one included)
Tammy chapter 5 . 3/22