Reviews for Finding the Truth
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Great story; fall was quiet the miserable, stuck up spirit. Loved this story as well. Thank you!
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Okay, well, now you've gotta write a one shot about the Loch Ness monster finding Jack fun to play with.

I love all of your stories by the way.
queenlaur chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
great sequal!
I like what you did with the spirit of fall!
SweetToothForLife chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
well written, i did enjoy this
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
That was really good, that was so cute, I just died :D I love this.
OinkyThePiggy chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
awww this ended cute!
Drowning Ostrich chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Really enjoy your story development and characterization. You're a fantastic writer, and I look forward to reading more of your works!
Simone Robinson chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is a beautiful fic. I enjoyed reading it very much. :)
Thisisentertaining chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I really liked this story! And the first one. It's interesting to see Jack like this, but it makes sense. Poor Jack, the movie already makes you feel sorry for him and now this... Aww!
I also reallly enjoy your writing style! Keep up the good work! I would love to see more come out of the 'infinity' idea! (Though I guess I should make sure you haven't already posted more before saying that)
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
OMG! Good job! I LUV it! And ending super funny! Lol! XD Hmmm... I wonder how crocapop would look like! :') well fantastic job! It was great! Hope ta read. More from ya soon!
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
awwww. this was so cute! I loved it! :3
mercury chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
:)Sweet! Thanks!
kirara the great chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
cute
Lovepuppy316 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Now I feel proud being in the care that swished that brown-ish frog. :P
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Very nice. Right on target; though I had no idea what "infinity" meant at first. Maybe change the summary of the prequel to this so it says "first in the Infinity series" or something for clarification. :-)

Anyway, great job. Your writing style is fluent and cohesive, and you have a good sense of pacing. Keep it up!