Reviews for Beck and Jade forever
tori hater chapter 14 . 9/6/2020
this fanfic makes me hate tori (even more) but it is great
nonentityinexistence chapter 16 . 8/7/2020
I love the text exchanges..
BECKANDJADE4LIFE chapter 1 . 2/20/2020
hey! i just wanted 2 let u know that i really love your writing! i c that your really good. i hope you keep writing! keep up the good work!1
the ccute doggo chapter 1 . 11/29/2019
wow, I was surprised! please don't make it that frightening!
India chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
Eeewwwwwww
CharFire chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
I love Fast Car by Christian Kane omg!
feronia chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I did not get a bit of that
Rockets Love chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Wow! You haven't updated in soo long but I absolutely love this! If you wen considered going back id love you forever!
thepurpleotakutrashcan chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
what did she write?
Badeshipper chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I swear you stole the whole "vodka and cranberry juice because it looks like blood thing from an episode of the big bang theory when Howard and Raj go to a night club and try and look gothic. I love that show, but not as much as victorious!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
mmm i like it .
pero soy de méxico de la ciudad de guanajuato y en lo personal le hace falta esencia latina
BadeBlade chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
I really enjoyed reading this!
So pleased your chapters are long. I like all the flashbacks. I totally get the whole BeckVSAvan thing that you mentioned. I feel the same about a lot of CharactersVActors. I think it's cause in the show all the characters think Beck is hot, he is the main heartthrob, there is something psychological that makes you see what others see... I'm not sure if I explained tha succinctly enough.
BB x
FaithfulFriend chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Love your story! (: And I liked the chat room chapter! lol Very funny!
KlaineandJarley chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Stop the flashbacks
ConceitedReality chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Well, the authors note on chapter 6 kinda made me wannt to stop reading the story. Something about it turning into too much Tandre...almost every chapter has been pure Bade with the longest flashbacks and what not, I thought this was going to be an even story with a parallel amount of time for each couple. Guess not. The story was good up until this point for me.