Reviews for EO Challenge: Parting of the Ways
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Crikey! Stormy piece, very emotive, love it.
What were you drinking? ;9
Chick xx
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Excellent story! You really conveyed Dean's feelings very well here.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was an amazing metaphore- the fishbone! I like this description of that first scene. Awesome job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Very nice. That had to be a real shock to the system as well as the emotions.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I know, I still get the feeling that part of Dean misses purgatory and how it was, and you captured that very well. Great work.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I loved that Castiel did yell at Dean that Castiel was not Dean's to rescue or be responsible for.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I liked the 'fishbone'...sort of scruffy and spiky and dangerous.
Bev x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Sniff! "Emptiness replaced relief."
"With thunderous clamour, the portal's tumbling force hurled him forward, ejecting him like a fishbone coughed from the throat of Purgatory." Hehe - loved that. Maybe Purgatory really was sick and tired of a Winchester cutting through its intestines.

Great drabble and nice use of the wow.

xx Kate
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Very lyrical!
masondixon chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wonderful job with such few words. But that is you: you say so much with so little.
Thank You.

(Hope you can update your story soon. I am addicted!)
WinJennster chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
awwww. lovely
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That was cool. Love the description at the beginning!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Poor boys, endlessly beating themselves up over things that are done and dusted.

I thought it was interesting that so much was made of this scene in the show - and the way Dean mis-remembers it as his fault - their relationship seems a bit more like it was in S5.

Good drabble!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh, very good. I know, that must have just killed him, thinking he'd failed Cas!