Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
relgirl chapter 46 . 8/31/2013
I have just stumbled onto this pairing and I'm hooked on this story. I look forward to the next installment. Fantastic!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 46 . 8/23/2013
Great chapter!
Rachet chapter 46 . 8/23/2013
Yay update. Nice building on the plot with this one. Zoe needs to do to Mal what Kalyee did to Jayne.
m0rem0k chapter 46 . 8/23/2013
loved this chapter, one of the best yet (imo), especially with the Alliance troopers responding to River's commands as they would to their own officers...

Also enjoying your Quillan character, (the one thing that irritated me in FF was the manner in which Alliance were either thugs, idiots or complacent...
Irishbrneyes chapter 46 . 8/23/2013
Take as long as you need between chapters, hon, cause, no matter what, I'll be waitin' to read every single word you write of this truly awesome fanfic of yours. Another great installment so keep up the marvelous work your doing! Brava!
NefariousImp chapter 45 . 8/8/2013
You've done a wonderful job on this entire story. I've never read the script before. It's neat to see more of it. There's simply not enough episodes that made it to film. It's a tragedy. I like how you have the characters evolving.
PerverseLeigh chapter 45 . 8/7/2013
I'd call that a "Testing the Grounds" fight. Not a failure... That's as far as some couples ever go.
Chisza chapter 45 . 8/7/2013
I like the Mal/Shazza interaction. Mal seems to be coming around some. Kinda wish River had put up more of a fight though. Riddick may want to do some good for people, but he's letting all good sense about being a fugitive fly out of his head and I think he knows it. There are ways to help people that don't include being right under the nose of the Alliance.
Ah well. Have to see what happens I guess. ;)
Booklvr.Annie chapter 45 . 8/7/2013
Great chapter!
Irishbrneyes chapter 45 . 8/6/2013
I'm glad that you are showing that things with River and Riddick aren't just hearts and flowers all the time. Even in the most loving relationships couples still have spats and don't agree about everything all the time. Bravo Girly! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dherea chapter 45 . 8/6/2013
I like the direction that you have taken Rick. He has the capacity to care for others...and the training to save lives. I hope for all their sakes this does not come back and bite them in the butt!
Rachet chapter 45 . 8/6/2013
I don't think it was much of a stretch having Riddick want to help. It was a carnival full of families with kids that got hurt. Now if it was a downed alliance ship or science lab I think it would be a differant story. Loved the quotes in this one. Ty
Booklvr.Annie chapter 44 . 7/31/2013
I am so glad I decided to reread this, for some reason I didn't receive the update alerts. I don't jnow how many chapers I had missed but I just finished rereading the whole story and I'm still loving it! I can't wait for more!
Irishbrneyes chapter 44 . 7/28/2013
Great chapter once again! We all know Mal's curiosity has only been staved off for the moment. Can't wait for more! Please hurry! ;-)
Dracco chapter 44 . 7/28/2013
yay, Mal is no longer an asshat.
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »