Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
Cepharim chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Could do with less of the sexual scenes, but overall, very well done. I tip my Hat to you. Yes, Hat. Capital H. My Hat will be eating the roaches after nuclear war kills all other life on this planet. :p
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
a great start so far.
looks interesting.
so Riddick was born with an animal and River's was made?
probably going to be really long if you want to put in Pitch Black, Firefly Season,a comic and the BDM.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 48 . 9/12/2013
Great chapter. Sorry it took me so long to R&R.
scpeede chapter 48 . 9/12/2013
I love getting glimpses of Riddick and Jayne of back when they were soldiers. I like it when Jayne has more of a background, is more than a merc. I guess I just kind of like Jayne as a character. I hope Mal somehwhat gets what Riddick was trying to tell him, but I won't bank on it. Mal can be all kinds of dumb when it comes to certain things. I really like the story, please keep writing.
Irishbrneyes chapter 48 . 9/12/2013
Oh Buddha I think I really love how Mr. & Mrs. Riddick fight! 0.0
Oh yes I do! ;-) Another wonderful chapter, my friend, with a well rounded resolution. We hope! For Ariel I'm thinking Blue Hands & and Jayne's significant other, and for War Stories is it gonna be Niska? Question - will Niska be kiddnapping River this time around? It seems she's stolen a whole lot of his money, & I have a sneaking suspicion that he might want it back, plus a little restitution by way of...pain? Am I at least a little bit close? More please?
Kira Kyuu chapter 48 . 9/11/2013
So, I was actually wondering how you pronounce 'Ciara' - 'cause I've actually been calling her 'Kyra' without really realizing it (if that makes any sort of sense). Just kept forgetting to ask about it.

Anyhow, thanks for the update!
Kira Kyuu chapter 47 . 9/11/2013
Took a bit, but I got to the end of what you've given so far. I was curious as to whether or not you planned to do the Chronicles of Riddick as well as the new Riddick movie? I think you could do quite a few interesting twists with those :3

Anyhow, thanks for what you've got so far, I can't wait to see more!
Dherea chapter 47 . 9/7/2013
I am really enjoying your Riddick. A new side of him is emerging. Looking forward to seeing how River is going to respond to all that has happened.
The Real Dorkzilla chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
inara and mal all other pairings for those two is sacrelig
PerverseLeigh chapter 47 . 9/6/2013
Jee-F'ing-whizz! Who in their right mind would think it's a good idea to disturb a surgery? I'm surprised they didn't have him dragged out sooner...
Booklvr.Annie chapter 47 . 9/3/2013
Great chapter!
Hellspanda chapter 47 . 9/3/2013
Gives you hugs and love to keep you nourished...12 hour days are a bitch.
Well my dear you've drawn me into this particular addiction once again, I don't think I say it enough but I do love your rendition of our dear protagonists, I am not a fan of one dimensional characters and I love that you give these wacky kids such a broad spectrum of depth ( that and the quote bombs, the quote bombs rock!) all I can say is keep up the good work and that I hope your hellish end of month moves swiftly to calmer waters :)
H.P
Rachet chapter 47 . 9/3/2013
Loved the quotes in this one. Take care. Long days suck.
Irishbrneyes chapter 47 . 9/3/2013
Excellent chapter yet again my dear! Don't you worry about how long it'll take y'all to update. We'll still be here waiting with baited breath for what's gonna happen next. Will Riddick and River be reunited? Will Simon and River be recognized? Will River and Riddick get to have animalistic sex again? We have to stay tuned to find out, and you can be gorram sure we will be! ;-) Brava Girly!
scpeede chapter 47 . 9/2/2013
I like this episode better with Riddick in it. And I feel a little bit guilty about that. But that's probably why it was never filmed, because they couldn't get Riddick for it. :)
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »