Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
Chisza chapter 39 . 6/19/2013
Hmmmm...I'm not even gonna try to guess where you'll take this ep. There's a reason I didn't go the merger/retelling the series route after all. I just don't have the imagination to muck with the eps like that. Like the Wash-River-Riddick interactions though. Like the way Wash sees these two. Wish Mal would get his head out his butt though. He's getting frustrating. As always, looking forward to the next installment!
Beth Weasley chapter 39 . 6/19/2013
Oh my. Yeah, Riddick and River looking out for their family first and foremost has extremely good odds of making things... sticky in this case. Looking forward to the next installment!
Rachet chapter 39 . 6/19/2013
Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of this one
guineverekay chapter 38 . 6/18/2013
Wonderful update. River and Riddick are super hot. I think my favorite bit, though, was when Zoe tried to get pissy about them being divided by family lines. She and Mal are working my last few nerves and I love that Riddick and River kind of put her in her place.

Can't wait for more :0
ImmortalWar chapter 38 . 6/17/2013
brilliant crossover between Firefly, the greatest show ever that those bastards at Fox canceled, and Pitch Black/Riddick my fave movie series.
Chisza chapter 38 . 6/14/2013
Think this is my fav chapter so far. Between Riddick being baffled by River's animal, how they line things out to Mal (I always wondered why he didn't think of the Magistrate getting angry at Jane) and the minor snafu at the end, I think its alot of fun. LIke your take on the Mudders. They never were any kind of smart (if they're indentured and they got all that money dropped on them, why didn't they pay their debts? Gah).
As for River's animal...its interesting. Nice to see her being a little more pushy. He's always doing what she wants now, but I was almost waiting for him to refuse completely and then watch the metaphorical fur fly. Think it'd be as funny as all get out. But then again, if you hadn't noticed, I like making my two fight tooth and nail over some of the stupidest stuff. So yeah. :P
Looking forward to more! Out of Gas is gonna be interesting for sure!
Rachet chapter 38 . 6/14/2013
Nicely done. I'm looking forward to your take on out of gas. Ty
sxevlbtch chapter 37 . 6/13/2013
I like where you are taking this episode. I am excited to see what hiccups they encounter though. And I laughed at the alias names.
Chisza chapter 37 . 6/10/2013
Hey hey! Saw this a couple days ago but I was under attack by a set of chapters that just refused to be NOT written. 8 k words later and i'm free for a bit ;) Like that Higgens is dead, but I'm just a little skeptical about the method. Not the poison, but the part with River offering herself to him. She just barely got over her fear enough to let Riddick inside her. I'm not so sure about her letting him undress her. Tease maybe, but...hmmm.
And hey! River attacking Riddick! Love it. They're gonna need a bath though. Or maybe a pressure wash of some sort, what with all that mud ;P

Looking forward to what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
No romance except for lore romances (E.G. The Washburnes, Mal and Inara, and ect...).
guineverekay chapter 37 . 6/9/2013
Wow. That scene with the magistrate was really uncomfortable. River's fear was palpable to me.

The rest was super hot, though ;)

Can't wait to see more.
Irishbrneyes chapter 37 . 6/8/2013
Gods nightgown girly! You my dear write the hottest pieces of fanfic. Not only are they hot and sexy, but you can really feel the love between these two, and would hate to see the outcome of what might happen when one is taken from the other. I have a feeling we'll be seeing something like that when Niska is back in the game. Should be one hell of a good story. Bravo my dear, another great installment to a wonderful piece of fiction. I salute you. Oh, and one more thing, thank you for getting rid of Higgins! :-) I hated the bastard, and that was too good of an end for him, but at least I can celebrate his demise!
sxevlbtch chapter 36 . 6/4/2013
I loved the changes here. I agree with you, since Jayne is less canon and more 'evolved' for lack of a better word, the changes go well. Update soon!
Irishbrneyes chapter 36 . 6/3/2013
I'm loving your take on things, as always my dear! Now I'm guessing here, but is River's animal the one that gets to play with Hitch?! I can't wait to see the fallout here. More please, and hurry! ;-)
Rachet chapter 36 . 6/2/2013
This is a take on Jaynes town I haven't read before. Can't wait to see where you take it.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »