Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
Rachet chapter 40 . 6/27/2013
Loved the quoats in this one.
Irishbrneyes chapter 40 . 6/26/2013
Still lovin' this! Cannot wait to see what you've got planned. And by the way... I could never hate what you have planned. This, my dear, is your baby. Have fun writin' it, and I'll have fun readin' it! ;-)
katikat1703 chapter 39 . 6/25/2013
omg. wow I started this and then couldn't stop. more please
Irishbrneyes chapter 39 . 6/25/2013
Great job once again my dear! Every time I read a new chapter I get blown away by your writing and imagination. Kudos! Also, I'm gonna take a stab at guessing what Riddick and River will do. I'm thinkin' they'll be the ones to stay aboard. Am I close? Can't wait for more...you already know I will. ;-)
Tempest S chapter 39 . 6/23/2013
It always bothered me that they killed off Wash at the end of Serenity. He's the pilot. The ONLY FULL-TIME pilot. Mal sucks at piloting and River I'm sure still has her bad days meaning she can't always pilot. So they pretty much kill off one of the two most vital people on board a ship, the pilot and the mechanic. Considering they survive from flying from planet to planet, that's not very intelligent for the plot. Not to mention, they have a co-pilot seat and controls for a reason. Obviously having a co-pilot along with a pilot would be better than just having a pilot. They couldn't kill the Companion or Jayne? While they make the plot more interesting and schemes easier, they aren't vital to Serenity. Mal's the heart and planner, Zoe is the backbone who tries to keep Mal out of trouble, Wash was the wings, Simon the healer, Kaylee the fixer of all mechanical things and go-to girl for electronics and such, and River was pretty much a jack of all trades if you could get her sorted out. Jayne could have been replaced by River since she can shoot and even fight better than him and Inara, well she just made it easier for them to get in places. Ingenuity could get around that.
Chisza chapter 39 . 6/19/2013
Hmmmm...I'm not even gonna try to guess where you'll take this ep. There's a reason I didn't go the merger/retelling the series route after all. I just don't have the imagination to muck with the eps like that. Like the Wash-River-Riddick interactions though. Like the way Wash sees these two. Wish Mal would get his head out his butt though. He's getting frustrating. As always, looking forward to the next installment!
Beth Weasley chapter 39 . 6/19/2013
Oh my. Yeah, Riddick and River looking out for their family first and foremost has extremely good odds of making things... sticky in this case. Looking forward to the next installment!
Rachet chapter 39 . 6/19/2013
Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of this one
guineverekay chapter 38 . 6/18/2013
Wonderful update. River and Riddick are super hot. I think my favorite bit, though, was when Zoe tried to get pissy about them being divided by family lines. She and Mal are working my last few nerves and I love that Riddick and River kind of put her in her place.

Can't wait for more :0
ImmortalWar chapter 38 . 6/17/2013
brilliant crossover between Firefly, the greatest show ever that those bastards at Fox canceled, and Pitch Black/Riddick my fave movie series.
Chisza chapter 38 . 6/14/2013
Think this is my fav chapter so far. Between Riddick being baffled by River's animal, how they line things out to Mal (I always wondered why he didn't think of the Magistrate getting angry at Jane) and the minor snafu at the end, I think its alot of fun. LIke your take on the Mudders. They never were any kind of smart (if they're indentured and they got all that money dropped on them, why didn't they pay their debts? Gah).
As for River's animal...its interesting. Nice to see her being a little more pushy. He's always doing what she wants now, but I was almost waiting for him to refuse completely and then watch the metaphorical fur fly. Think it'd be as funny as all get out. But then again, if you hadn't noticed, I like making my two fight tooth and nail over some of the stupidest stuff. So yeah. :P
Looking forward to more! Out of Gas is gonna be interesting for sure!
Rachet chapter 38 . 6/14/2013
Nicely done. I'm looking forward to your take on out of gas. Ty
sxevlbtch chapter 37 . 6/13/2013
I like where you are taking this episode. I am excited to see what hiccups they encounter though. And I laughed at the alias names.
Chisza chapter 37 . 6/10/2013
Hey hey! Saw this a couple days ago but I was under attack by a set of chapters that just refused to be NOT written. 8 k words later and i'm free for a bit ;) Like that Higgens is dead, but I'm just a little skeptical about the method. Not the poison, but the part with River offering herself to him. She just barely got over her fear enough to let Riddick inside her. I'm not so sure about her letting him undress her. Tease maybe, but...hmmm.
And hey! River attacking Riddick! Love it. They're gonna need a bath though. Or maybe a pressure wash of some sort, what with all that mud ;P

Looking forward to what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
No romance except for lore romances (E.G. The Washburnes, Mal and Inara, and ect...).
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »