Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
sxevlbtch chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
AWW I'm blushing from the shout out! I really liked this mini-episode. I love the dress for River (couldn't open the other links when I copied and pasted them). I also really like the dynamic you are building with Mal and Shazza, and hope you continue their flirting and lead it to more.
DaBear chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
This is a very good story, I am glad I stumbled across it :)
Guin chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
Another fabulous update. I love your take on Badger and his interactions with Ruby. Not meaning to be demanding, but a chapter or two focusing on those two would be a thing of beauty. If you were so inclined...

The quotes are back! All is right in the world :)
sxevlbtch chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
I LOVED this chapter! To me it was a great blend of everything that you have been building on and hints at things to come. I cannot wait for the next update, and I am sure happy to see River in a pretty dress.
Irishbrneyes chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
More please! Very soon! I am so loving this. You have a wonderful way of writing. Even when we aren't left with a cliffy at the end I still find that I am left on the edge of my seat waiting with excitement for the next installment.
hideher chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
Dang...who knew Badger had a soft spot for little girls? I guess it makes sense since he likes River. Loved the update...very cute, sweet, fluffy etc.
scpeede chapter 28 . 4/18/2013
I can't wait to read your changes to "Our Mrs. Reynolds"! I like the idea, it's hilarious, but I always thought it could be better, you know?
Irishbrneyes chapter 28 . 4/17/2013
OMG! Are you sure you're alright? I couldn't believe that you didn't use any quotes what so ever! 8-) I think you're slipping! River and Riddick were so, so close to sealing the deal this time. So close yet so far away. Will they get there in the near future perhaps? I really hope so. Keep up the great work! Psst? Are you done yet? ;-)
Hellspanda chapter 28 . 4/16/2013
Bows to your prowess and begs for more scrapes.
I always find your writing enjoyable and with each new chapter I feel a giddy kind of joy, not only that but you've inadverdantly got me reading the classics and much poetry, which I haven't done in a very long time so I thank you for rousing the desire to do so XD
Many thanks to your muse and I can't wait for the next instalment :)
Guest chapter 28 . 4/16/2013
Love this story. I can't wait to read more. Please continue and hopefully you'll update soon.
hideher chapter 28 . 4/15/2013
Amazing as always.
sxevlbtch chapter 28 . 4/14/2013
I liked this chapter better than the last few. I like that we FINALLY got a reaction out of Mal that wasn't being an ass to our favorite twosome. Kudos!
sxevlbtch chapter 27 . 4/9/2013
This was an okay chapter. I feel like you could have explored the topic a little more though. It's almost as if you keep having the same situation come up without any improvement from Mal, and I feel like at this point it's getting a little stale.
Irishbrneyes chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
Love the background story of Rick and Jayne in the war! I would defiantly want some more of that. Please? Waiting anxciously for the next update.
Rachet chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
Ty for the new update. How the ideas keep coming.
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »