Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
Kail Blade chapter 33 . 5/18/2013
I like your story, but I must admit I skim read the lime/lemon stuff. Just not interested in reading sex scenes. Like the main story though and the character development is awesome.
sxevlbtch chapter 33 . 5/18/2013
I love this chapter! I can't wait to see how Saffron makes a play for Riddick and how River hands her ass to her.

As to your other concern regarding the structure of the chapters, I can see why someone would say that, but I do enjoy the added insight to their relationship. You can't please everyone.
guineverekay chapter 33 . 5/18/2013
I finally registered, I used to review under the name Guin.

Anyway, I love this story and it will break my heart if you stop posting it. The relationships are my favorite part. Not only do I read every word, but I sometimes go back and re-read...just because.

This chapter was great. I love how River and Riddick were on to Saffron from the very beginning and that no one doubted them. Oh, and it was a nice touch to have River communicate with Jayne using Ruby's sign language. It's the little things that catch my attention and make me happy :)

As always, looking forward to the next chapter.
Irishbrneyes chapter 33 . 5/18/2013
Please! In the name of Book's dear and fluffy lord I beg you; please do not stop posting! I love this story exactly how you write it. I know how you feel. I have a story on fanfic that I started...last posting was August of last year. I got discouraged by a favorite author of mine that my muse left me. Luckily I've gotten encouragement to continue, and will be doing so. Again I say, please don't stop posting cause of what was said in a review. Please continue cause I want to see what happens between Riddick and River, Mal and Shazza, Jayne and his Sweetie! PLEASE DO NOT STOP! Thank you! ;-)(-;
ZeroK and Angel chapter 32 . 5/15/2013
I have been enjoying much of this story, but for awhile now it feels as if three quarters of most chapters can be skipped and you really don't loose anything. Most of the Riddick/River scenes just drag and really don't seem pertinent, but maybe it's just me. This review is in no way attempting to get you to change writing style as it is quite good and we all have our own unique style, just it is not for me.
I really hate to leave a bad review for a story that is overall quite good, but at this point I think I simply need to stop following this one. Best of luck with this one, as it is one of the best Riddick/Firefly crossovers I've encountered.
Chisza chapter 32 . 5/14/2013
Hmmm. Animal. Now I have to go back and pick out the parts where the animal is at the fore. Haven't been paying much attention. Looks like things are about to get the bloody sort of interesting again. Looking forward to it!
hideher chapter 32 . 5/14/2013
Feel better soon. Great chapter. Loved that the animal was out to play.
Irishbrneyes chapter 32 . 5/14/2013
Wow...be still my beating heart! That was hot! Very nice chapter even if there wasn't a whole lot o' plot. Can't wait to see what happens withsaffron. More soon! Please? ;-)
Chisza chapter 31 . 5/10/2013
Hey hey hey! Finally making it over here! You've been giving me so much love on my work, so here I am. I had...misgivings about this one at first. Mal being a perpetual ass and Riddick being a little gushy sometimes. But it fits, all things considered. I like where you're taking things, and I really want to see more. Looking forward to the next update! I read most stuff off the Android app, but I'll try to continue to stop by and comment. The only thing I'd suggest (and I realized today the way I'm formatting my docs isn't translating to posts very well) is a something that shows scene breaks. It's little disorienting to go from River chewing out Mal to Riddick in a wagon. Took me a minute to figure out what had happened.

All said and done, please post more! Please?
Irishbrneyes chapter 31 . 5/1/2013
I am absolutely in love with this story! Great writing as always. I loved River's talk with Mal. Now he gets it! He takes so much looking after. ;-)
More! Please?
Terrence Rogue chapter 31 . 4/30/2013
I love this pairing and it is nearly impossible to find, especially in multi-chapter stories. Your interpretation of the characters is fun and entertaining. Can't wait for more!
Rachet chapter 31 . 4/30/2013
Thanks for another great update. This episode has me rolling the whole way thru. Can't wait to read the rest of it.
sxevlbtch chapter 31 . 4/30/2013
I loved this chapter! I think you have found your grove with Riddick and River now that you are going further from cannon. The mini-episode was great and so was the intro to Our Mrs Reynolds. I cannot wait for the next update! Please update quickly :)
sxevlbtch chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
AWW I'm blushing from the shout out! I really liked this mini-episode. I love the dress for River (couldn't open the other links when I copied and pasted them). I also really like the dynamic you are building with Mal and Shazza, and hope you continue their flirting and lead it to more.
DaBear chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
This is a very good story, I am glad I stumbled across it :)
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »