Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
DocCBM chapter 55 . 9/2/2015
Welcome back. It is nice to see a River/Riddick story continue. Especially one of the good ones. Keep it up.
Cringo chapter 54 . 8/28/2015
I hope you are doing better.

Just wanted to say, another awesome story and keeps me entertained as I'm reading.

I'm guessing gorram means damn? heehee
Cringo chapter 48 . 8/27/2015
Finally we have found Jayne's woman, yay!
Cringo chapter 38 . 8/27/2015
I love love love love your stories. I have only ever read Harry Potter and Bleach stories on fan fiction site. Tried a time or two to read other stuff based off tv series or something else but could not get into it. Then...

I love perusing an author's favorite stories...you can come across some really fantastic stories that I wouldn't have found. This is how I came across your stories. I saw the Riddick/Firefly crossover and passed it over but it placed a thought that if there was anyone in the known universe worthy of Riddick (because I adore Vin Diesel and the Riddick saga is the best) it would be River Tam. She is his equal in ways that is amazing to think about. So I thought, I'm going to read this one story and just see if I can get into it. OMG...I'm hooked! I have now stopped reading Harry Potter to try and find other Riddick/Firefly stories. Which sad to say is not as many as the Harry Potter fandom. sigh

Okay...one itsy bitsy tiny detail I want to bring up and then I'm done. I don't understand the reasoning of pointing out how "short" Riddick is. The average height of an american male is 5'10. With Riddick being 6' he is above average height, granted not by much but I by no means consider him short. Of course Adam Baldwin being 6'4 and Nathan Fillion being 6'2 he is shorter than them, but still... I have a brother that is 6' and I've never once thought of him being short..of course since I'm 5'3, (I'm sure you get my drift, heehee). Its just something that jumps out at me as I read your stories...so far all of our stories that I have read its like a major point, Riddick stating how short he is when really he's not. And if I've completely missed the boat on this one, I apologize. :)
Navano chapter 54 . 8/18/2015
Wow. I never imagined a crossover like this, it is awesome. I really hope you are still working on it. You have done very well and I look forward to your next chapter.
JjEldred chapter 25 . 7/16/2015
riddick would have beat Mal theres no way he would let the man get away with what hes done... dont know why you keep saying "hes gonna meet the real Riddick" when hes not acting like Riddick at all
Guest chapter 54 . 6/18/2015
Can't wait to read more i have been in hospital and this story saved me from boredom thank you
Valdimarian chapter 20 . 6/13/2015
Looking at the dance scene in this chapter I think you might enjoy Lindsey Sterling's song / album Shatter Me. (She's a violinist who's also a ballerina and she combines the two in her music videos.)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Please write some more it is truly brilliant
snazzieshazzie chapter 54 . 5/18/2015
Please please please finish.
Schwarz-Katze chapter 54 . 4/30/2015
Yay, you've continued the story. Glad to see it hasn't been abandoned even if you left us on a cliffhanger. I'll continue to follow your work as long as you keep writing! Thank you for writing a crossover that makes sense and makes me wish this was an actual show.
Rachelie chapter 54 . 4/30/2015
Love this story - just found it!
Guest chapter 54 . 4/26/2015
Awesome story please write more :)
Chisza chapter 54 . 4/21/2015
baahahahahhaa! Riddick is hilarious! Not something he'd want to hear, sure, but still! Love it! More please!
Furionknight chapter 54 . 4/20/2015
I look forward to more :)
420 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »