Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
sxevlbtch chapter 68 . 1/2
If I remember correctly Book got off after Inara, because he felt himself slipping back into his old life. Great chapter, sorry it took me so long to read and review. Hope you had a merry Christmas and happy new year!
Ashmo21 chapter 68 . 12/26/2017
I loved this chapter! Thank you for the update.
DreamerNightingale chapter 68 . 12/25/2017
I love this chapter! Really enjoying what you've done with the story so far.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 68 . 12/25/2017
another good chapter love the quotes always very apropriate, I wonder if you know them all by heart or look them up either way impressive as always. Was not expecting niska to rear his head again. Can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/21/2017
love how you have fleshed out the characters and a greater history then we got from the show though I thought of the secret treasure of Pandora when you first started talking about the job, serenity rpg out in the black. Looking forward to seeing how the crew deals with early.
Wicked.Onna chapter 68 . 12/20/2017
Grate chapter and live how you mixed things up, as for Book I'm not sure ether but if we are going by movie I have to theorize that he had been on Haven for a while before the crew even got there to have established himself with that colony and make it a safe place for them to go if need be but that's my theory on the idea of book otherwise I'm afraid I can't help you.
DareusX chapter 67 . 11/28/2017
Still updating huh? Shiny :D
Wicked.Onna chapter 67 . 11/27/2017
beautifully done and brilliant idea though now I'm sad at the thought of the end is near...why dear God way must it end, of course just a idea for you there are on the net scripts for session 2 out there that could be use as additional inspiration just thought I would throw that out there.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 67 . 11/27/2017
Another good chapter glad to see them listened to and then everything go smooth for once. Be sad to see this end but great story your best of this crossover. That said can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 66 . 11/9/2017
Another good chapter liked all the gifts their getting Inara as a send off. Can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
celia azul chapter 66 . 11/9/2017
I like your idea's and style.
Kadri chapter 66 . 11/9/2017
I won't lie: I cheered when I saw the 'new chapter' notification in my email this afternoon.

I really enjoyed the way you wrapped things up with Tracey, Womack, and the other cops. Very neatly done. And Mal is not NEARLY as grating on the nerves in this chapter. There have been so many times when I've just wanted to reach into the fic and shake him until his teeth rattle! So, it's nice to see him actually working with Riddick and River and not being a complete asshat about it for a change.

I also appreciated the way you handled Inara's talk with the crew. It was a much-needed conversation.
and you set it up nicely. I liked that it happened that without any yelling and arm-waving, or Mal being insulting. I think Simon's "I would cheerfully rob every hospital in the Core if it would help" was one of my favorite lines in the following conversation. I love the way you've developed his character sans the stick up his butt. He still sticks his foot in his mouth (bless his heart), but he's not constantly shocked by/complaining about stuff all the time...AND he can handle a gun! Hooray for competent Simon!

I also loved the interaction between everyone at the end, and the chatter about how to help Inara make the transition from Serenity into her new home. It was such a nice family moment (Wash's sadface was just...I WANT TO HUG HIM!) and it wrapped the chapter up nicely. Can't wait for the next one!
Wicked.Onna chapter 66 . 11/9/2017
I grovel at your feet you are a goddess of the Firefly and Pitch Black crossover I swear to God I don't want this to end ever I mean I've read all your other stories and they're great but this one is different somehow and its just oh my God there are no words to describe how I feel that this story but I can try let's see brilliant masterful perfect beautiful intriguing and intelligent interesting addictive I think I can keep going but I don't think any amount of words would satisfy myself in describing what your story is to me I'm not sure how I feel about you taking away objects in space but I will enjoy anything you give because I really am addicted to this it's like crack I mean I can't get enough of this I want more and more and more never ending supply of your fanfiction I guess that's enough I look forward to your next update
SarahTaylorTam chapter 65 . 10/21/2017
Another good chapter thought river would be a bit angrier with rick being hurt. Can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
DareusX chapter 65 . 10/20/2017
love this story, keep 'em coming
544 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »