Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
DocCBM chapter 54 . 4/19
Yay. More River/Riddick! Welcome back
Teesabean chapter 54 . 4/19
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I hardcore squeeled when I saw this had updated! C: I'm so glad that you are feeling better! And thank you for updating this amazing story! :D
shadowkat83 chapter 53 . 3/18
This is a really good fic, I love the insight to the characters and the meaningful romance between Riddick and River. Hope you continue with the story.
Cepharim chapter 21 . 2/12
I really like this story. As to your note for this chapter, you could maybe make Captain Tight Pants a little less tight in the pants, but no complaints. :)
Furionknight chapter 53 . 1/8
I look forward to more :)
AngelBloodLust chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Please please please update soon, love this story can't wait to read more. I actually love all of your PB/F stories.
BlainX chapter 53 . 12/23/2014
thanks for the story. The atmosphere is really good and I absolutely like the relationships. I dont really know how often you update but I am exited for the next update
Valdimarian chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
I just want to point out this version of Ezekiel 25:17 was made up for the movie Pulp Fiction, it's not an actual bible quote.

The real version is actually thus:
15 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: ‘Because the Philistines acted in vengeance and took revenge with malice in their hearts, and with ancient hostility sought to destroy Judah, 16 therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am about to stretch out my hand against the Philistines, and I will wipe out the Kerethites and destroy those remaining along the coast. 17 I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I take vengeance on them.’”
Valdimarian chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
I have just one problem, but it's kind of a major one... Riddick somehow heard a space ship through the void of space?

Not sure how that could be reworked unless someone took to flashing a light in the cockpit... But I'm not sure if that'd be discernable from the shuttle.
celia azul chapter 53 . 10/30/2014
Loving every minute of this story can't wait for more.
Becca chapter 53 . 10/18/2014
I love this story! Very well done! The relationship and character development is excellent. Please more!
maipigen chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
i will accept mal with anyone, especially shazza hehhe
shika93 chapter 53 . 9/2/2014