Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
DocCBM chapter 1 . 7/7
Another way, could be good.
Wicked.Onna chapter 57 . 7/7
Oh my God I'm so happy you came back with an update this is one of the best stories that I've ever read I'm actually crying because I'm so happy I can't wait for the next update as always this is a beautifully written story well done a work of art a masterpiece of the written word
sxevlbtch chapter 57 . 7/7
LOVED THIS! So happy to have an update and can't wait to read more.
GmanJynx chapter 56 . 7/3
Hello,

I just went back a re read the whole series to get caught up since i was behind a few chapters. All I can say is well done as a whole. I think you have the characters pegged well. I also think you are integrating Riddick and this version of River quite well. I know they are different than in the canon universe but they are fitting in well. I also like the "animal" aspect of their characters. Keep up the good work.

GmanJynx
so glad to see you back with this story.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 56 . 6/27
Awesome update!
Teesachan chapter 56 . 6/21
OMG! an Update! Yay! *happydance*
Kyr chapter 12 . 6/19
So glad to see update. I have read your stories several times. I really enjoy this story especially somewhat different dynamic of characters. Thank you and as I read again (3rd or 4th time?), looking forward to update. Many blessings. May your muse smile.
Cepharim chapter 56 . 6/17
New chapter! Huzzah!
SarahTaylorTam chapter 56 . 6/14
Glad to see you are still writing this story this is my favourite of your pitch black, firefly crossovers and the best one I've read anywhere. Good to see more of jack and cobb now they are finally together, they are so precious. They are still not trusted on the ship they need to have it out once and for all. Good chapter can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
DocCBM chapter 56 . 6/13
Yay, another great chapter!
SorrowfulAnjel chapter 56 . 6/13
Amazingly written per usual! Missed the updates hope all is well!
Firesong23 chapter 56 . 6/13
I'm so glad to see you back.
chanelblanc chapter 56 . 6/13
I'm sorry you're having trouble! This was a wonderful suprise! I think I may have made some noises only dogs can hear when I saw the email in my inbox...*blushes* I was just SO happy to see the update...And so pleasantly surprised! I just love the way you write River and Riddick. *throws up hands* Alright! I confess! You've converted me! Your stories are so intricate and amazing, I just couldn't help myself! Thank you for sharing your toys with the rest of us! I hope your writing comes easier now. *leaves plate of Riddick shaped cookies*
celia azul chapter 56 . 6/13
Nice to see you back this is a great update.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »