Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
Valdimarian chapter 20 . 6/13/2015
Looking at the dance scene in this chapter I think you might enjoy Lindsey Sterling's song / album Shatter Me. (She's a violinist who's also a ballerina and she combines the two in her music videos.)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Please write some more it is truly brilliant
snazzieshazzie chapter 54 . 5/18/2015
Please please please finish.
Schwarz-Katze chapter 54 . 4/30/2015
Yay, you've continued the story. Glad to see it hasn't been abandoned even if you left us on a cliffhanger. I'll continue to follow your work as long as you keep writing! Thank you for writing a crossover that makes sense and makes me wish this was an actual show.
Rachelie chapter 54 . 4/30/2015
Love this story - just found it!
Guest chapter 54 . 4/26/2015
Awesome story please write more :)
Chisza chapter 54 . 4/21/2015
baahahahahhaa! Riddick is hilarious! Not something he'd want to hear, sure, but still! Love it! More please!
Furionknight chapter 54 . 4/20/2015
I look forward to more :)
Rachet chapter 54 . 4/19/2015
So glad to be reading your work again.
Kira Kyuu chapter 54 . 4/19/2015
I hope River kills Niska. And, like, everyone possible. Except Serenity's men, obviously. Anyway! Thanks for the update!
DocCBM chapter 54 . 4/19/2015
Yay. More River/Riddick! Welcome back
Teesabean chapter 54 . 4/19/2015
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I hardcore squeeled when I saw this had updated! C: I'm so glad that you are feeling better! And thank you for updating this amazing story! :D
shadowkat83 chapter 53 . 3/18/2015
This is a really good fic, I love the insight to the characters and the meaningful romance between Riddick and River. Hope you continue with the story.
Cepharim chapter 21 . 2/12/2015
I really like this story. As to your note for this chapter, you could maybe make Captain Tight Pants a little less tight in the pants, but no complaints. :)
Furionknight chapter 53 . 1/8/2015
I look forward to more :)
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »