Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
DareusX chapter 67 . 11/28/2017
Still updating huh? Shiny :D
Wicked.Onna chapter 67 . 11/27/2017
beautifully done and brilliant idea though now I'm sad at the thought of the end is near...why dear God way must it end, of course just a idea for you there are on the net scripts for session 2 out there that could be use as additional inspiration just thought I would throw that out there.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 67 . 11/27/2017
Another good chapter glad to see them listened to and then everything go smooth for once. Be sad to see this end but great story your best of this crossover. That said can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 66 . 11/9/2017
Another good chapter liked all the gifts their getting Inara as a send off. Can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
celia azul chapter 66 . 11/9/2017
I like your idea's and style.
Kadri chapter 66 . 11/9/2017
I won't lie: I cheered when I saw the 'new chapter' notification in my email this afternoon.

I really enjoyed the way you wrapped things up with Tracey, Womack, and the other cops. Very neatly done. And Mal is not NEARLY as grating on the nerves in this chapter. There have been so many times when I've just wanted to reach into the fic and shake him until his teeth rattle! So, it's nice to see him actually working with Riddick and River and not being a complete asshat about it for a change.

I also appreciated the way you handled Inara's talk with the crew. It was a much-needed conversation.
and you set it up nicely. I liked that it happened that without any yelling and arm-waving, or Mal being insulting. I think Simon's "I would cheerfully rob every hospital in the Core if it would help" was one of my favorite lines in the following conversation. I love the way you've developed his character sans the stick up his butt. He still sticks his foot in his mouth (bless his heart), but he's not constantly shocked by/complaining about stuff all the time...AND he can handle a gun! Hooray for competent Simon!

I also loved the interaction between everyone at the end, and the chatter about how to help Inara make the transition from Serenity into her new home. It was such a nice family moment (Wash's sadface was just...I WANT TO HUG HIM!) and it wrapped the chapter up nicely. Can't wait for the next one!
Wicked.Onna chapter 66 . 11/9/2017
I grovel at your feet you are a goddess of the Firefly and Pitch Black crossover I swear to God I don't want this to end ever I mean I've read all your other stories and they're great but this one is different somehow and its just oh my God there are no words to describe how I feel that this story but I can try let's see brilliant masterful perfect beautiful intriguing and intelligent interesting addictive I think I can keep going but I don't think any amount of words would satisfy myself in describing what your story is to me I'm not sure how I feel about you taking away objects in space but I will enjoy anything you give because I really am addicted to this it's like crack I mean I can't get enough of this I want more and more and more never ending supply of your fanfiction I guess that's enough I look forward to your next update
SarahTaylorTam chapter 65 . 10/21/2017
Another good chapter thought river would be a bit angrier with rick being hurt. Can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
DareusX chapter 65 . 10/20/2017
love this story, keep 'em coming
Wicked.Onna chapter 65 . 10/19/2017
Oh wow what a twist to this chapter I can't wait to read what happens next
celia azul chapter 65 . 10/19/2017
I really love this story.
aSinglePancake chapter 36 . 10/7/2017
Great story!
Guest chapter 64 . 10/6/2017
Omg! Updates! So happy...
SarahTaylorTam chapter 64 . 10/4/2017
Another great chapter I wonder how you will change the episode with them and their more proactive attitude? Can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
Wicked.Onna chapter 64 . 10/4/2017
I honestly want to say I never want to see the story end I want to be old and gray and still reading this story hell is going to be just a couple more years before I have my first gray hair anyway so keep going please I mean seriously I want to see everything read everything hell I want to see Rivrick baby's please this so brilliant and so perfect it should never end!
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »