Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
JjEldred chapter 25 . 7/16/2015
riddick would have beat Mal theres no way he would let the man get away with what hes done... dont know why you keep saying "hes gonna meet the real Riddick" when hes not acting like Riddick at all
Guest chapter 54 . 6/18/2015
Can't wait to read more i have been in hospital and this story saved me from boredom thank you
Valdimarian chapter 20 . 6/13/2015
Looking at the dance scene in this chapter I think you might enjoy Lindsey Sterling's song / album Shatter Me. (She's a violinist who's also a ballerina and she combines the two in her music videos.)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Please write some more it is truly brilliant
snazzieshazzie chapter 54 . 5/18/2015
Please please please finish.
Schwarz-Katze chapter 54 . 4/30/2015
Yay, you've continued the story. Glad to see it hasn't been abandoned even if you left us on a cliffhanger. I'll continue to follow your work as long as you keep writing! Thank you for writing a crossover that makes sense and makes me wish this was an actual show.
Rachelie chapter 54 . 4/30/2015
Love this story - just found it!
Guest chapter 54 . 4/26/2015
Awesome story please write more :)
Chisza chapter 54 . 4/21/2015
baahahahahhaa! Riddick is hilarious! Not something he'd want to hear, sure, but still! Love it! More please!
Furionknight chapter 54 . 4/20/2015
I look forward to more :)
Rachet chapter 54 . 4/19/2015
So glad to be reading your work again.
Kira Kyuu chapter 54 . 4/19/2015
I hope River kills Niska. And, like, everyone possible. Except Serenity's men, obviously. Anyway! Thanks for the update!
DocCBM chapter 54 . 4/19/2015
Yay. More River/Riddick! Welcome back
Teesabean chapter 54 . 4/19/2015
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I hardcore squeeled when I saw this had updated! C: I'm so glad that you are feeling better! And thank you for updating this amazing story! :D
shadowkat83 chapter 53 . 3/18/2015
This is a really good fic, I love the insight to the characters and the meaningful romance between Riddick and River. Hope you continue with the story.
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »