Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
Guest chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
I'm really enjoying your story except for how you've written Mal. And just an FYI animals can and do rape. Look it up penguins, otters, dolphins and some others.
waterchild13 chapter 53 . 6/12/2014
plz plz don't stop writing this story! It is one of the best in this category. you have an amazing way of writing that makes the characters so real like the reader is actually in the story. Im a huge fan of your other works too and read them all the time. this story is my favorite however so plz plz keep writing. there are so few that can write these characters well and us readers cant afford to lose you
Talon5Krrde chapter 53 . 4/6/2014
So, do they just knock Riddick out and leave him? That would be in-keeping with the story, and could work plot wise... Besides, I don't think that Nishka would let Riddick live. He might like torture, but he is not stupid.
fringeperson chapter 53 . 4/3/2014
I think I've heard that quote by Thomas Paine before...

Great chapter, all over. Thank you. Looking forward to seeing how the job will go with Riddick on board.
Kira Kyuu chapter 53 . 4/3/2014
Thanks for the update! :D
R Coots chapter 53 . 4/3/2014
Whooo! War Stories! Love the back and forth here, and there might be yet be hope for Mal. Love how Riddick 'protects' her even while he was sleeping. Looking forward to more!
DocCBM chapter 53 . 4/3/2014
Loving seeing this one updated. Keep it up.
Monosyllabic Ms chapter 53 . 4/3/2014
Keep up the good stories, you write very well. I hope you feel better and figure out how to rig up that exercise bike!
oraccio chapter 52 . 2/26/2014
I love it. You are a supremely good writer your story is epic and flows at a nice pace. Your character development also travels nicely. All in all one of the best Fanfictions I have read on this site and just so you know I have read thousands of them. I hope you never stop writing and if you ever publish an original fiction I would love to hear about it so I can buy and read it. Keep up the wonderful work and I will keep reading.

All the best,

Oraccio Moctaviuse
ImmortalWar chapter 52 . 2/2/2014
I love you...so...so much *sobs*. This story is so fucking awesome. I love the story. Your mind must be a beautiful place
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
Wel...it's 3:00 am, and I've read as much as I can before I need to get some sleep. After Invictus in Black and The Ghost and The Darkness, this story has continued your streak of brilliant writing with these characters.

While I love how much in depth you've gotten with the character interactions in this story, I have to say I like this version of Simon. In no way is he now a bad-ass, but I like that you've portrayed him in a better light. It's good to see that Simon isn't as naive and useless as is sometimes portrayed on the show. For someone who risked as much as he did to rescue his sister, this story shows the type of back bone I expected from him.

I like that River and Riddick have slowly formed a bond with Jayne, Wash, Kaylee, Inara, and of course Simon. It just sucks that Zoe and Mal haven't formed one too. I liked that the pair were River's mamma and papa in the other two stories, cause I always felt like that's the direction the show is taking. So far you've been true to both of their characters, so I can't complain that their ooc. I'm just hoping we'll see the captain and first mate that see River as their little albatross soon.

Other than that small complaint, this is another well written, great plot-line story that you've spent incredible time fleshing out the characters. I've been enjoying this story immensely and if it weren't for the fact that I can't keep my eyes open too much longer, I would still be reading. GREAT JOB!
twilightjazz chapter 33 . 1/30/2014
love this story keep it up please
Guest chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
This had a really good story going on that I was quite enjoying, but now it's just turning into smut. I'd happily keep reading it if you limited that to maybe once every few chapters, but at the current rate, it's just clogging things up and getting in the way, slowing down the interesting parts.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 52 . 1/28/2014
Great chapter! Sorry it's taken me so long to R&R, I can't wait for the next chapter.
SorrowfulAnjel chapter 52 . 1/25/2014
Omg more! I have been reading this every chance I get for four days now! Best crossover fic I have read - its an awesome read and I never came across a boring chapter :) **coughcough** like I do in books
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »