Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
Guest chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
This had a really good story going on that I was quite enjoying, but now it's just turning into smut. I'd happily keep reading it if you limited that to maybe once every few chapters, but at the current rate, it's just clogging things up and getting in the way, slowing down the interesting parts.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 52 . 1/28/2014
Great chapter! Sorry it's taken me so long to R&R, I can't wait for the next chapter.
SorrowfulAnjel chapter 52 . 1/25/2014
Omg more! I have been reading this every chance I get for four days now! Best crossover fic I have read - its an awesome read and I never came across a boring chapter :) **coughcough** like I do in books
Kira Kyuu chapter 52 . 1/23/2014
:D Thanks for the update!
pyrobabe7713 chapter 52 . 1/23/2014
You updated! And left us with another hell of a cliff hanger. Dammit!
AngelBloodLust chapter 51 . 1/14/2014
It's been a while since you've updated and I wonder if your going to continue this story I hope you do because I can't wait to read more.
dedred4584 chapter 51 . 12/21/2013
I eagerly await the next chapter
DocCBM chapter 51 . 12/7/2013
Ooo, nice development. Will we see the blue hands?
R Coots chapter 51 . 11/27/2013
Oof. Poor Ciara. Rescued by crazy people. And I love Simon here. I always love Simon. Looking forward to more!
Changechild chapter 51 . 11/24/2013
Ooohh, I can just see a chance for River and Riddick to show everyone how they kick arse coming up! Looking forward to the next chappy, and hoping Mal finally buys a clue!
Rachet chapter 51 . 11/24/2013
Looking forward to more.
Kira Kyuu chapter 51 . 11/23/2013
Yay! What a fantastic update :3

Thank you for the update!
scpeede chapter 51 . 11/23/2013
Okay, so I almost didn't read this because I'm working on my own Firefly/Riddick. But then I remembered you were on the Ariel episode and since I already have that one planned out, I figured, why not? I'm glad I did. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this particular story, not just for the crossover, but because someone else sees Jayne as more than a merc. Glad it's not just me.
And I'm excited that we finally got to see Ciara. I was waiting somewhat impatiently for that, I admit. I like the part where the med-stealing team decided to make use of the third coffin. That's great. And I like how Simon went all Core. I think it's about as bad-ass as he gets, lol. I like reading your Simon.
And now I'm super pumped about my own story, so thank you for that. I was already working on it when I stopped to read this, but now I'm all inspired and whatnot. :)
AngelBloodLust chapter 50 . 11/3/2013
Love the story can't wait for the next update.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 50 . 11/1/2013