Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
DocCBM chapter 3 . 7/7/2017
More pitch black. Putting river in the girls spot does change things.
DocCBM chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Nice pitch black version.
DocCBM chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Another way, could be good.
Wicked.Onna chapter 57 . 7/7/2017
Oh my God I'm so happy you came back with an update this is one of the best stories that I've ever read I'm actually crying because I'm so happy I can't wait for the next update as always this is a beautifully written story well done a work of art a masterpiece of the written word
sxevlbtch chapter 57 . 7/7/2017
LOVED THIS! So happy to have an update and can't wait to read more.
GmanJynx chapter 56 . 7/3/2017
Hello,

I just went back a re read the whole series to get caught up since i was behind a few chapters. All I can say is well done as a whole. I think you have the characters pegged well. I also think you are integrating Riddick and this version of River quite well. I know they are different than in the canon universe but they are fitting in well. I also like the "animal" aspect of their characters. Keep up the good work.

GmanJynx
Guest chapter 56 . 6/26/2017
so glad to see you back with this story.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 56 . 6/27/2017
Awesome update!
Teesachan chapter 56 . 6/21/2017
OMG! an Update! Yay! *happydance*
Kyr chapter 12 . 6/19/2017
So glad to see update. I have read your stories several times. I really enjoy this story especially somewhat different dynamic of characters. Thank you and as I read again (3rd or 4th time?), looking forward to update. Many blessings. May your muse smile.
Cepharim chapter 56 . 6/17/2017
New chapter! Huzzah!
SarahTaylorTam chapter 56 . 6/14/2017
Glad to see you are still writing this story this is my favourite of your pitch black, firefly crossovers and the best one I've read anywhere. Good to see more of jack and cobb now they are finally together, they are so precious. They are still not trusted on the ship they need to have it out once and for all. Good chapter can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
DocCBM chapter 56 . 6/13/2017
Yay, another great chapter!
SorrowfulAnjel chapter 56 . 6/13/2017
Amazingly written per usual! Missed the updates hope all is well!
Firesong23 chapter 56 . 6/13/2017
I'm so glad to see you back.
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »