Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
wolf.tun666 chapter 39 . 3/12/2016
Okay, So this isn't the first time I've read this story and it won't be the last I'm just praying that you come back and add more because this is a story for the mind body and soul.
maipigen chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
So decided to reread this after I noticed that it wasn't that long ago sine you updated - I remember really liking this and so far my memory isn't failing me - i know that Riddick is slightly out of character here but i recall that he has had different experiences in this world, being locked up for more than three years witnessing what he has will change a few things after all. Anyway just wanted to let you know one of your old readers is still eagerly here and will keep on being so ;)
HunterH chapter 55 . 2/10/2016
I love this story! Please write more as soon as you can! Can never wait to find out what will happen next.
Monosyllabic Ms chapter 55 . 12/29/2015
:-)
LittleLionfish chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
I'm really enjoying this but something is bugging the hell out of me...

VIN DIESEL IS 6'0"!

The average height among white, American males is 5'10".

Riddick is absolutely NOT short.
shugokage chapter 55 . 10/27/2015
Definitely a truly impressive story and great job on this chapter!
Rakaan chapter 55 . 10/14/2015
Well, Niska's talk of reputation may end up being accurate, if not in the way he intended. To everyone else it'll look like Niska crossed the Serenity's crew and his space station blew up in retaliation - with him and his men still on it. If anyone actually learns what went down anyway. If so, I wonder what that means for Mal and his crew's treatment when accepting and completing jobs?
Rakaan chapter 43 . 10/14/2015
Man, once again Riddick loses control. I'm honestly starting to think of the character less as Richard B. Riddick and more as a semi-feral OC that shares the name. D:
Rakaan chapter 41 . 10/14/2015
I'm still enjoying the story, but if I'm being honest I'm getting a bit concerned. Part of what makes reading about/watching Riddick so entertaining is that he's supremely competent. He's not so much a raging brute as the sharp knife. Systematically and methodically eliminating his targets. In other words, he's characterized by his control. Both his body and mind.

However, more and more often I'm seeing him in this story losing his temper and charging head-on at whatever pissed him off that day. Him "losing control of his animal" feels wrong. In this chapter, he got pissed (rightly so) when River got attacked, and he ended up getting shot in a head-on berserker charge. In scenarios like this, Riddick's survival is less due to his own borderline-inhuman combat skills and more to luck that something important didn't get hit by the bullets.

I totally get him going ape-shit over River getting shot, but I'm still a bit concerned at seeing Berserker! Riddick so often.
Chisza chapter 55 . 10/13/2015
Oooh! Good, Niska's dead! Good! Sorry it took me so long to review. Motivation for well, everything has been somewhat of an issue lately. Love Riddick's take on all this. Would you guys stop yapping and let me meditate my way through the electrocution please? No? Nice!
Rakaan chapter 16 . 10/13/2015
Still enjoying the story!
Rakaan chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Found this story by chance, and am glad to have done so! That was a damn fine introductory chapter.
Irishbrneyes chapter 55 . 9/11/2015
I'm glad you're back, and that your health is coming back too! Another great chapter. Take your time cause we'll still be here waiting. Brava, my dear!
Cepharim chapter 55 . 9/7/2015
So glad you're feeling better.
TheCauldron chapter 55 . 9/3/2015
Yay! Great chapter! Hope your health continues to improve. :)
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »