Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
Kira Kyuu chapter 51 . 11/23/2013
Yay! What a fantastic update :3

Thank you for the update!
scpeede chapter 51 . 11/23/2013
Okay, so I almost didn't read this because I'm working on my own Firefly/Riddick. But then I remembered you were on the Ariel episode and since I already have that one planned out, I figured, why not? I'm glad I did. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this particular story, not just for the crossover, but because someone else sees Jayne as more than a merc. Glad it's not just me.
And I'm excited that we finally got to see Ciara. I was waiting somewhat impatiently for that, I admit. I like the part where the med-stealing team decided to make use of the third coffin. That's great. And I like how Simon went all Core. I think it's about as bad-ass as he gets, lol. I like reading your Simon.
And now I'm super pumped about my own story, so thank you for that. I was already working on it when I stopped to read this, but now I'm all inspired and whatnot. :)
AngelBloodLust chapter 50 . 11/3/2013
Love the story can't wait for the next update.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 50 . 11/1/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 50 . 10/29/2013
lol! My story is in its last chapters, so what else am I going to do but egg you on? And work on a follow up...or ten :) I like this. Jayne especially. Those rifles make me nervous though, and that meeting her fate thing sounds ominous.
Rachet chapter 50 . 10/29/2013
I don't mind slow updates as long as there are some. And a new story is a great reason why.
Talon5Krrde chapter 50 . 10/26/2013
Really? 'To see your world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour. William Blake.'

Not: 'Lara Croft: To see your world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour. William Blake.'

It is just more interesting isn't it?
Kira Kyuu chapter 50 . 10/26/2013
Yay! Ciara! She shall hopefully be saved!

Thanks for the update :3
Irishbrneyes chapter 49 . 10/11/2013
Keep up the great work that you're doing on this awesome story! I'm loving where you're taking it, and I can't wait to see where you'll bring us.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 49 . 10/7/2013
Great chapter!
waterchild13 chapter 49 . 10/3/2013
i love ur story. i think everyone has a really hard time portraying riddick. mos make him to violent with everyone. but i think u have one of the best riddick in how you balance him out. i know it take a while to write and edit but plz! dont stop. im writing this on my kindle so if the format is weird sorry. lol
Kira Kyuu chapter 49 . 10/3/2013
Thanks for the update! :D As for how Jayne saved Riddick. . . Mmm. . . I think it has to do with Riddick's eyes. Perhaps Riddick got hit with a flash-bang or something of the sort and got confused/muddled/almost dead by a following shot.

Anyhow, hope you have a good one :3
Chisza chapter 49 . 10/3/2013
I like how this turned out, especially the bit down in the common room first. Let the first experience outside the bunk go well, and then lay on the crap that is Mal. He's a special sort of stupid isn't he? And, as always, a lovely pleasure to be asked to give input. I like how Zoe turned out with this, and Jayne's bit as well. Looking forward to Ariel!
Chisza chapter 48 . 9/18/2013
I like this. The fight scene turned out great. And the after. I'm amazed that she managed to finish doing ANYTHING on the Cortex with a distraction like that. LIke that Mal didn't pitch himself a fit exactly. He's still being a stubborn ass, but he's slightly quieter about it. And I like how he and Jayne got Quillan to leave Riddick alone. He's showing some sense after all. Wash too. Being angry with River. I love Wash, he's the voice of reason in pretty much everything.
jaden23200 chapter 48 . 9/17/2013
Ahh! I've found this yesterday and I haven't stopped reading and now I have to wait I don't think my already fragile mental state can handle this! Your story line is phenomenonal I have been reading other fanfiction not just for firefly but for others as well and this has been by far the best I have ever read! I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for adding a twist to my favorite tv show. :)
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »