Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
Kira Kyuu chapter 47 . 9/11/2013
Took a bit, but I got to the end of what you've given so far. I was curious as to whether or not you planned to do the Chronicles of Riddick as well as the new Riddick movie? I think you could do quite a few interesting twists with those :3

Anyhow, thanks for what you've got so far, I can't wait to see more!
Dherea chapter 47 . 9/7/2013
I am really enjoying your Riddick. A new side of him is emerging. Looking forward to seeing how River is going to respond to all that has happened.
Aki King of Thieves chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
inara and mal all other pairings for those two is sacrelig
PerverseLeigh chapter 47 . 9/6/2013
Jee-F'ing-whizz! Who in their right mind would think it's a good idea to disturb a surgery? I'm surprised they didn't have him dragged out sooner...
Booklvr.Annie chapter 47 . 9/3/2013
Great chapter!
Hellspanda chapter 47 . 9/3/2013
Gives you hugs and love to keep you nourished...12 hour days are a bitch.
Well my dear you've drawn me into this particular addiction once again, I don't think I say it enough but I do love your rendition of our dear protagonists, I am not a fan of one dimensional characters and I love that you give these wacky kids such a broad spectrum of depth ( that and the quote bombs, the quote bombs rock!) all I can say is keep up the good work and that I hope your hellish end of month moves swiftly to calmer waters :)
H.P
Rachet chapter 47 . 9/3/2013
Loved the quotes in this one. Take care. Long days suck.
Irishbrneyes chapter 47 . 9/3/2013
Excellent chapter yet again my dear! Don't you worry about how long it'll take y'all to update. We'll still be here waiting with baited breath for what's gonna happen next. Will Riddick and River be reunited? Will Simon and River be recognized? Will River and Riddick get to have animalistic sex again? We have to stay tuned to find out, and you can be gorram sure we will be! ;-) Brava Girly!
scpeede chapter 47 . 9/2/2013
I like this episode better with Riddick in it. And I feel a little bit guilty about that. But that's probably why it was never filmed, because they couldn't get Riddick for it. :)
Hellspanda chapter 46 . 8/31/2013
Gives hug and showers with gifts of yummy snacks!
I actually went back and reread this from the beginning before you posted this chapter and I have to say I think it was worth it, now I just have to keep the raging fan girl calm until you update XD hope it'll be soon, awesome work as ever lovie!
H.P
relgirl chapter 46 . 8/31/2013
I have just stumbled onto this pairing and I'm hooked on this story. I look forward to the next installment. Fantastic!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 46 . 8/23/2013
Great chapter!
Rachet chapter 46 . 8/23/2013
Yay update. Nice building on the plot with this one. Zoe needs to do to Mal what Kalyee did to Jayne.
m0rem0k chapter 46 . 8/23/2013
loved this chapter, one of the best yet (imo), especially with the Alliance troopers responding to River's commands as they would to their own officers...

Also enjoying your Quillan character, (the one thing that irritated me in FF was the manner in which Alliance were either thugs, idiots or complacent...
Irishbrneyes chapter 46 . 8/23/2013
Take as long as you need between chapters, hon, cause, no matter what, I'll be waitin' to read every single word you write of this truly awesome fanfic of yours. Another great installment so keep up the marvelous work your doing! Brava!
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »