Reviews for Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
Kira Kyuu chapter 50 . 10/26/2013
Yay! Ciara! She shall hopefully be saved!

Thanks for the update :3
Irishbrneyes chapter 49 . 10/11/2013
Keep up the great work that you're doing on this awesome story! I'm loving where you're taking it, and I can't wait to see where you'll bring us.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 49 . 10/7/2013
Great chapter!
waterchild13 chapter 49 . 10/3/2013
i love ur story. i think everyone has a really hard time portraying riddick. mos make him to violent with everyone. but i think u have one of the best riddick in how you balance him out. i know it take a while to write and edit but plz! dont stop. im writing this on my kindle so if the format is weird sorry. lol
Kira Kyuu chapter 49 . 10/3/2013
Thanks for the update! :D As for how Jayne saved Riddick. . . Mmm. . . I think it has to do with Riddick's eyes. Perhaps Riddick got hit with a flash-bang or something of the sort and got confused/muddled/almost dead by a following shot.

Anyhow, hope you have a good one :3
Chisza chapter 49 . 10/3/2013
I like how this turned out, especially the bit down in the common room first. Let the first experience outside the bunk go well, and then lay on the crap that is Mal. He's a special sort of stupid isn't he? And, as always, a lovely pleasure to be asked to give input. I like how Zoe turned out with this, and Jayne's bit as well. Looking forward to Ariel!
Chisza chapter 48 . 9/18/2013
I like this. The fight scene turned out great. And the after. I'm amazed that she managed to finish doing ANYTHING on the Cortex with a distraction like that. LIke that Mal didn't pitch himself a fit exactly. He's still being a stubborn ass, but he's slightly quieter about it. And I like how he and Jayne got Quillan to leave Riddick alone. He's showing some sense after all. Wash too. Being angry with River. I love Wash, he's the voice of reason in pretty much everything.
jaden23200 chapter 48 . 9/17/2013
Ahh! I've found this yesterday and I haven't stopped reading and now I have to wait I don't think my already fragile mental state can handle this! Your story line is phenomenonal I have been reading other fanfiction not just for firefly but for others as well and this has been by far the best I have ever read! I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for adding a twist to my favorite tv show. :)
Cepharim chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
This is my take on Riddick, read or not, your choice. :)

Violent unto extremes on threats to self or people he declares his, or 'pack'. Rather laid back otherwise, with a dry sarcastic humor. Some black humor as well.
Cepharim chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Could do with less of the sexual scenes, but overall, very well done. I tip my Hat to you. Yes, Hat. Capital H. My Hat will be eating the roaches after nuclear war kills all other life on this planet. :p
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
a great start so far.
looks interesting.
so Riddick was born with an animal and River's was made?
probably going to be really long if you want to put in Pitch Black, Firefly Season,a comic and the BDM.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 48 . 9/12/2013
Great chapter. Sorry it took me so long to R&R.
scpeede chapter 48 . 9/12/2013
I love getting glimpses of Riddick and Jayne of back when they were soldiers. I like it when Jayne has more of a background, is more than a merc. I guess I just kind of like Jayne as a character. I hope Mal somehwhat gets what Riddick was trying to tell him, but I won't bank on it. Mal can be all kinds of dumb when it comes to certain things. I really like the story, please keep writing.
Irishbrneyes chapter 48 . 9/12/2013
Oh Buddha I think I really love how Mr. & Mrs. Riddick fight! 0.0
Oh yes I do! ;-) Another wonderful chapter, my friend, with a well rounded resolution. We hope! For Ariel I'm thinking Blue Hands & and Jayne's significant other, and for War Stories is it gonna be Niska? Question - will Niska be kiddnapping River this time around? It seems she's stolen a whole lot of his money, & I have a sneaking suspicion that he might want it back, plus a little restitution by way of...pain? Am I at least a little bit close? More please?
Kira Kyuu chapter 48 . 9/11/2013
So, I was actually wondering how you pronounce 'Ciara' - 'cause I've actually been calling her 'Kyra' without really realizing it (if that makes any sort of sense). Just kept forgetting to ask about it.

Anyhow, thanks for the update!
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »