Reviews for Taste the Dark
Tess Helena chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
i love it. when is the next chapter out
Muxnch chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Ugh I just really love this story. I don't have an account here but I have this story bookmarked an I come down every onc in a while to check for more chapters. I just LOVE this story and there's not enough Pitch/OC out there but this is my favorite fanfic of anything I've ever read. Thank you so much for what you've given so far and I can't wait for more. Thank you so much. You're really an inspiration and your story makes me want to write some of my own. It really gets my muse going. Just thank you and keep up the good work! We all really appreciate you and what you've given us! Keep up the good work and be well :)
Hazardous chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
This is seriously my favorite Pitch fic ever I love it so much and I can't wait until you post more! I re-read it all the time and I still adore it. I'll be patient until the next chapter though. Thank you so much! You're an inspiration and an idol and you get my muse going for doing some writing of my own.
Cassie0116 chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
It's super cool, I LOVE it. This is the BEST Pitchxoc fic I have ever seen. PLEASE COUNTINUE. PLZPLZPLZ3
Queen Serenity chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
More, please :)
Cuckoo on a String chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Great stuff! Well written and creatively plotted. I like it. I like it a lot.
ObsidianLove chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
THIS IS SO DARK. I LOVE IT! Pitch is so in character here! And you managed to make him even more sexy! XD I really love this. I hope you continue this. I see that you haven't updated for months. :)
bingo bee chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
omg love your characterization of Pitch! It's, dare I say it, pitch perfect (sorry! late night madness with coffee) hope you update soon! don't stop this evil goodness
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon this story rocks!
Emma chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
I really REALLY like this story and your writing style so pretty and well done. their relationship seems really interesting and i think their personalities work well together! please please please update soon! i love it when people write fanfics about Pitch with an OC
Yarami chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Please update soon! It's getting good now, the plot thickens! Brilliant ideas.
tellmesomethingnew chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
I NEED MORE. OKAY? MORE.
tellmesomethingnew chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I really like this so far. You stay so close to Pitch's character. Hope the two have their happy endings.
BadLuckCat chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
I'm really enjoying your fanfic so far. I like your take on Pitch and your OC, Sera, is a character that I'm not able to predict like so many others are. It's also refreshing to see a female character that isn't a blushing damsel in distress (even though she did get kidnapped by Pitch) and she just never stops to rest. That's interesting right there; she's like the energizer bunny. Pitch is believable here. I was a little worried going in that he would be off character but, nope. Kidnapping is something very nasty that he would do. There are a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but it's nothing that a revise won't take care of.

With that said, sorry if your not a fan of her but, Dance in the Dark by Lady Gaga actually reminds me of your character Sera.

Can't wait for more!

BLC
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Coool! Your Pitch is a bastard. I've noticed that people have written mainly two different sides to Pitch Black. There's a sweet side (OOC) and a bastard side, like the one you wrote. I like reading about mean Pitch more because it's in his nature to be rude and cruel. However, since I'm currently writing a story about him being this kind loving guy, I really can't judge. Love the story. :)