Reviews for No Mistletoe Needed
dreamer chapter 8 . 3/22
hey is it all right if I wrote a chapter after this one ill you please read it?
-amu-

Before I closed my eyes I turned around to face Ikuto and wrapped my arms around his neck. He was a bit surprised but then wrapped his arms around my lower back. "It's about time ", he said. Well we made a promi... But before I could finish my sentence Ikuto kissed the side of my mouth but this time a little bit more on my lips. He pressed his lips slowly to my lips and cheek and after a couple seconds I felt an urge inside of me.

I flipped over on top of Ikuto my legs on either side of him and he looked surprised and so was I but I put my hands on his warm soft cheeks and crashed my lips into his and I kissed him slowly and deeply and he kissed me back. I pulled away and blushed like crazy but just then Ikuto flipped me over so that he was on top he put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he crashed his lips to mine and kissed me passionately.

-Ikuto-

She kissed me I had no choice but to kiss her back to show her all those times I've said I loved her were true and I wasn't teasing her. So I was on top of her and I put my hands on her curvy yet slender waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I crashed my lips into hers and I kissed her passionately. Her lips were so soft and warm and her breath was clean and minty. I rubbed my tounge across her bottom lip asking to enter and she rubbed her tounge on my upper lip telling me yes. I gently massaged my tounge against hers and she did the same we explored each others mouths. It felt so amazing and I felt all warm and fuzzy inside I honestly did love her. But after a while I felt her getting tired so I pulled away slowly and gently kissed her lips and then kissed her forehead and I said goodnight Amu and winked at her and she blushed her oh so adorable blush.

-Nagihiko-

I can't belive I hurt Tadase yeasterday I could see the pain in his eyes how could I hurt him like that. It's eleven "O" clock now all I've done since I got up is get dressed and sat on my bed listening to music when suddenly I heard the door bell ring. I sighed Baya or mom will get it. I close my eyes and started thinking of a girl , a girl that I really like a beautiful girl that has had to go through a lot a blooming flower I sighed again and opened my eyes and said quietly rima. "what"? She said.
I think I jumped ten feet, I looked over and I saw Rima standing by my bed and Baya by my door she said "someone came to see you nagihiko kun". She giggled and shut the door. I was still sitting on my bed and the music was quietly playing I looked up at rima she looked kind of quiet like something was wrong. But then she said " this is pretty music" I said yeah I listen to it when I'm thinking I guess. My charas and hers were visiting. Everything was quiet "Rima you don't have to stand you can sit on my bed I don't bite". She blushed "O-okay" she sat right next to me I looked down at my feet and so did she "she is so beautiful". But there is something different about her today she's not herself she's usually so confident I wonder if she's okay. "R-rima are you okay" she didn't answer her fists tightened and tears started streaming down her beautiful face. "R-Rima"? She looked up at me tears still rushing down her face her eyes looked full of pain and loneliness. I stood up held out my hand and said "come here" she hesitated at first but put her hand in mine I pulled her up very close to me and I held her hand as we stood there facing eachother, with my other hand I wiped her tears away. She blushed and I said it's not tears that fit you it's a smile her face redened even more and she look down at her feet and smile. Still holding her hand I grabbed the other one and she looked up at me. The charas turned up the music, Rima looked over at them they were giggling and she blushed I hadn't looked away from her. "Will you dance with me"? I asked "Y-yeah" so I put my hands on her tiny waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck and we danced.

-Rima-

When he pulled me to him he was so close and he smelled so good he smelled like a man different from my dads cologne though he was so beautiful his golden eyes his pretty blue hair, when he asked me to dance my heart skipped a beat he put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I've gotten taller not by much but my head was up to his neck now so it was easier to put my arms around his neck. We danced and danced he twirled me around and around. But at the end of the song he swung me down, his right hand around my waist so I wouldn't fall my left hand around his neck and his other hand in mine. He was inches from my face and I was lost in his golden eyes... Doki doki doki doki...

-Nagihiko-

...I was lost in her big brown eyes and I could tell she was lost in mine, I also knew the charas were watching with interest , I didn't care she was inches from my face I couldn't let this moment slip away. So I leaned in and kissed her soft warm lips, I gave her a sweet, soft, slow, gentle kiss. And she kissed me back I could feel her heartbeat and I'm damn sure she could feel mine "mabey she feels the same" I thought. I changed our position so we were both standing up her hand still in mine, my hand on her waist but her hand was in my hair. I kissed her more deeply and more slowly, and so did she. I never wanted to stop but we'd been kissing now for probably three or four minutes. So I pulled away and kissed her nose. Her face was very red and I'm sure mine was too. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer, she laid her head on my chest and I rested my chin on her head and closed my eyes we stayed like that for what it felt like forever.
Doki doki doki doki doki doki doki

-Rima-

He kissed me so gentle and so meaningfully I kissed him back, I knew he could feel my heart beat and I could feel his, " mabey he does like me" when we were hugging he was so warm I laid my head on his chest and he put his chin on my head " I love him I really love him" I thought. I never wanted to let go then suddenly my phone started ringing I jump a little "it's okay Rima it's just you're phone you're safe with me" I was still hugging him he had one arm around my waist and with the other one he grabbed my phone and answered it.

-Nagihiko-

Neither one of us wanted to let go but her phone was ringing so with one arm I reached and grabbed it then I answered it.
"Hello"?
"Oh hi yaya"
"Yes Rima's here"
"Yeah I'll ask her hold on"
I held the phone so yaya couldn't hear us "yaya wants to know if you want to go to the park and hang out with her" "will you come with me Nagi"? "Yes of course if you want me to" "Okay then tell yaya we'll be there in ten minutes"
I put the phone up to my ear "she said yeah we'll be there in ten minutes "
"Okay are you coming Nagi"?
"Yeah I am if you don't mind"
"No not at all see you guys in ten minutes"
"Okay see you then"
I hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. I wrapped my arm back around her waist
" we have to go soon if we're going to be there in ten minutes"
She hugged me tighter
"Rima are you Okay"?
"You promise"?
"Please don't leave me "
"Rima-Chan I'll never leave you I..I...I love you Rima" I blushed
She looked up at me and blushed but smiled "I..I love you too Nagi"
I look down at her shocked but smiled I leaned down and kissed her again it was just a little kiss but more than a peck. I pulled away and asked "ready to go"?
"Yeah"
She got her phone and so did I
I grabbed her hand and we walked to the park hand In hand with our still shocked shugo chara not far behind
"I'm so happy"
"So am I"...
Doki doki doki doki doki
please don't abandon it is going to be great
MagicClownDrop chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
I'd prefer that you remake the story. You could fix all your evil little plot bunnies, and you get to have the satisfaction of knowing you didn't give up or let someone take the story over. Thats my vote, but if someone does adopt it or something, thats okay too. I understand about insperation losses, even if I don't write myself. Do what you feel comfortable doing, and trust your gut.
HanaLoid chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
HAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!
Emily-at-random chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
No! I'd adopt it if you don't want to continue.
But I feel it's better if you continue, because you can do a good job.

This is a really, really good story and plot.
I was even starting to panic because I was reading through the chapters and Amuto still hadn't happened yet.

I think you should continue.
Postpone it until you have the time and inspiration.

This is wonderful, please don't delete it.
mitsuyo-chan chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
I think that you should just restart it. Or choose the second option and write a new story similar to this one :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
*bursts into a fit of squeals*
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Aww the feels in this chapter! So much was going on and it was just great! c: I liked how you did the different points of views for everyone in this chapter, it really showed how everyone is doing. I can't wait to see what happens between Amu and Ikuto, and the other events that might occur. Good job, and I can't wait to read the up-coming chapters. cx

Sorry if my review was kind of long XD
OneDream123 chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Gah I wasn't logged in when I posted my review! D: Ah poop! So if you randomly see a long review from a Guest it's probably me o.o or not if it never posted...

Anyways, what I basically was writing before was that... There was a lot of things going on in this chapter and it was really good I find, the feeels in this chapter are just eep! That conversation between Amu and Ikuto, was just so sweet! I'm also wondering about what Kairi plans to do? Or if Tadase is really going to let them be, as Nagihiko had told him? I'm sorry so many questions xc
But really, I liked this chapter and how you changed to different view points of some characters and how they are all doing.
Good job and I can't wait to read the up-coming chapters! c: Sorry if my review is long XD
God Fenrir chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
love the chapter! X3 i can't wait to read more
Crimrose4all chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Every time I get the message saying you updated it's like I have an aneurysm. It's a bitter-sweet thing, really.

BUT ANYWAY I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. MY REVIEWS MAY BE STARTING TO BUG YOU BUT HONESTLY I NEED TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS TO SOMEONE. I am so happy Amu has finally admitted she loves Ikuto, be it like a brother or otherwise (IT'D BETTER BE OTHERWISE). And it makes me sad to even READ that he's sad. I don't like him being sad. He seems more melancholic than anything and UGH that pulls at the heartstrings. I wish he'd stop being so idiosyncratic; it gets bothersome sometimes -_- OH WELL I LOVE 'IM ANYWAYS

IN SUMMARY. Yes, I'm positively ecstatic you updated :) And I loved the content of this chapter. I LOVED IT WHEN NAGI WAS LIKE "YOU SHOULD LET IKUTO HAVE HER". I felt kind of sorry for Tadase (but not really), and started giggling like a little fool.

SO I WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME YOU UPDATE, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT :D
Kawaii-chan 080 chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
MORE MORE MORE lol pls
OneDream123 chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I love your story so far, it's awesome! :D
Art-x-Soul chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhh you updated! Hahaha that is sooooo awesome! This was really published last year? That's psycho! How time has flown. O.o; I still love it. It's the kind of story that's great to read while you're curled up in bed with tea. Keep updating gurl ;)
MissAquarius chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Awesome :) please update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »