Reviews for The End
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Nice so they just merged w/their actor selves...lol...

THANKS:"D
Mantinas chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Great story. Sad yet funny ending.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
The Egyptians believed that no one truly died as long as someone remembered their name so as long as we remember Brimstone it will continue to live.
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
*sniffles* so sad.

I MISS that show!

And I can't stay up 'til three in the morning to watch it!

Paige
Deionarra chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
GODDAMMIT! *trying hard not to cry, trying really really hard* You did well, you emotion-manipulator! Agh!

*sniff*

Gonna put up a gravestone for this TV show now. I had almost forgotten it, until I remembered that had more than a video game section, and stumbled through here, and saw this. To rocky road ice cream, snowglobes, and Brimstone.
Windvein chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
This was sweet and sad. I liked how you described the world ending and how it settled into another. A very nice send off to a show that died too soon.
Nameless chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Well, I've never seen 'Brimstone' myself, but that didn't detract anything from the work for me. I probably would have appreciated it more had I actually seen the show, but I can't miss what I never saw. Anyway, in my own circuitous way, I'm trying to say I enjoyed it, and hope you continue exercising your writing talents in the future.
Perry Shinra chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. In my opinion, it stands as one of the best pieces of fanfiction in this field, one of the best testaments to the greatness of Brimstone. Thank you for posting this.
Joan Milligan chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
You made me cry, you brilliant bastard, you really made me cry...

Yes, here's to Brimstone; even if briefly, to our world.
sidewinder chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Lovely, lovely, lovely. I don't know what else to say. A fitting tribute to Brimstone and every other wonderful series killed before its time.
Gatekeeper chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
I'd actually been avoiding this story for awhile, because I hate the way Zeke always had to suffer so, and the reviews said it was sad. But this was ... beautiful. Moving, profound and all their summaries in the thesaurus. It's nice to think that it means as much to them as it does to us.
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
Heh. Well, I've never seen "Brimstone", but this was an interesting little fic nonetheless, and a very creative view of those worlds that, while fictional, seem so real to us. Nice job.
Andrea the Spiky Sithster chapter 1 . 10/7/2000
*sigh* Beautifully written, and unendingly sad. I do so wish the show had not been cancelled, but your writing helps to bring it back, even if you are writing of the end. I hope you continue to make more Brimstone fics in the future, because I truly love the way you write. Thank you for another wonderfully provacative piece.

-Andrea the Spiky Sithster