Reviews for My Words Shall Lead You Home
cozieatbrains chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
im am crying si much! i just learned that he died today ya know? this made me remember him more. i love it. you write very well. i love the concept. its beautiful . it has its own bittersweet tinge. please do more :)
LittleStars08 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! asdfghjk- BEAUTIFUL!
visionary dreams chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Awww awwwww AWWWWWW.
This was so most adorable thing while still staying in character! I love the way Ino ropes Neji into kissing her because thats SO something I think she would tried to do to kiss a cute guy. Lol and I thought it was so amusing that she was his first kiss.

This was really good, and im favoriting. Please write more NejiIno!
Langioletto chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oww... Sweet, sweet story . I love it!
MyNightWish chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was such a great story. I would love to read a continuation of this. PLEASE _ I love how you portrayed Neji and Ino in this.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awww. You're an amazing writer as always.
miserabile-visu chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
CRYING BCOS YOU AND GROTESQUERIES AND NUKUMI ARE ALL PERF
don't think im creepy but when you guys stan over ino on tumblr i always ALWAYS watch read and laugh and cry and omggg i saw the post where you guys had a headcanon that ino learned seduction from inoichi and how it was a sleeper type of technique when used on neji
becAUSE HE HAS EQUALLY FABULOUS HAIR
gawd im in love with the 3 of you guise
my ot3
srsly dont think im creepy pls hhuhuhu
Nukumi chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I'm just gonna sit here and nom on the fact that Neji was totally dense for once and Ino happens to be an opprotunist :D
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
aw... I loved this so much... Makes me want to make a NejiIno story! Great job. Sad and beautiful all at once.
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow This Was Amazing! Great Job!
LovegoodH chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
it's my first nejiino and i must say that's it's really cute :3
Indigo Yamanaka chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aw! So sweet! Love all your stories. Keep up the good work.
grotesqueries chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
WEEPS INTO THE SILKEN FOLDS OF YOUR HEART. my. my precious babies oh you confused scared ninja with your ulterior motives and secrets kept hidden under delicacies of war oh ;_;

AND THE BIRD SANCTUARY are you trying to hurt me i think you are aaah this is so gloriously beautifully wonderful i barely know what to do with myself except fan myself and wipe away single tears. and mutants, oh, gods. it's like everything i love wrapped into one burrito of nejiino.