Reviews for My True Love Wants To Kill Me
Sleepy robin chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Okay, strong stuff there so glad you wrote it.
Yes was in tears thankyou for that but I think it needed to be told so again thank you.
buymechip1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
I cry so hard! It reminded of when I was Jr High
topaz3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I don't know the story...
SleepyDeepy chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
mea feels *cries*
Akikarui chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I almost cried when Masamume was apologizing to Ritsu! D':
ie chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
it's a sweet story...aaaaaakkhhh...i want to watch the video...can you give me the link? :)
DarkPrincess758 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
great job!
what is the origanal story called?
HeartxSoul chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
What a touching story! :D
Where do you watch the original story?
nekocandy4life chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
YES I DID CRY!
QAQ
such a beautiful story!
I tried looking up the original but i can't find it:(
CrimsonXClover chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Asgdsfaagraf, SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! :D It's just, and so, and all... Eeeeeeep! Well done, bravissimo!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
this made me cry *emo corner*
i think bullies should get a life and leave others alone.
FruityJunior chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
good fic,made me cry:)
inevereverexisted chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
eeeh,, this freaked me out a little, and i didnt like the fact that masamune was a mean bastard and they kept calling ritsu a retard, and UR KIDDING RIGHT?! who in the right MIND! would think that ritsus eyes are gross,HE IS THE CUTEST GUY IN THE HOKE WORLD *dies*
raiu.corvus chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hi Candy! I just read this and its true, shed a few tears I did! I can relate to the whole bullying business and as a victim to bullying once, I can understand the need to take one's own life away. None of that silly talk anymore. I love it! For a one-shot it's filled with the right emotions and the right reactions. Quite OOC but like they say... it's fanfiction! *Applause*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That was just...wow. The writing is interesting, but the story was messed up. You successfully tugged at my heart strings and sent me spiraling into a sense of depression. I thought it was nicely done but it definitely didn't make sense to me. But I still must say that you did a good job. Your character's were a little unrealistic and not very true to their original character's, but hey it is a fanfiction. Good job.