Reviews for My True Love Wants To Kill Me
HeartxSoul chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
What a touching story! :D
Where do you watch the original story?
nekocandy4life chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
YES I DID CRY!
QAQ
such a beautiful story!
I tried looking up the original but i can't find it:(
CrimsonXClover chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Asgdsfaagraf, SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! :D It's just, and so, and all... Eeeeeeep! Well done, bravissimo!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
this made me cry *emo corner*
i think bullies should get a life and leave others alone.
FruityJunior chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
good fic,made me cry:)
Morbid-Delusions chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
eeeh,, this freaked me out a little, and i didnt like the fact that masamune was a mean bastard and they kept calling ritsu a retard, and UR KIDDING RIGHT?! who in the right MIND! would think that ritsus eyes are gross,HE IS THE CUTEST GUY IN THE HOKE WORLD *dies*
raiu2112 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hi Candy! I just read this and its true, shed a few tears I did! I can relate to the whole bullying business and as a victim to bullying once, I can understand the need to take one's own life away. None of that silly talk anymore. I love it! For a one-shot it's filled with the right emotions and the right reactions. Quite OOC but like they say... it's fanfiction! *Applause*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That was just...wow. The writing is interesting, but the story was messed up. You successfully tugged at my heart strings and sent me spiraling into a sense of depression. I thought it was nicely done but it definitely didn't make sense to me. But I still must say that you did a good job. Your character's were a little unrealistic and not very true to their original character's, but hey it is a fanfiction. Good job.
teabags chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Damn... That was interesting I thought it'd be a series...

LOL I was expecting Ritsu to knife him in the back when he hugged him or come to school the next day with an AK47 from his Dad's bedroom draw shooting down everyone then himself lmao.