Reviews for Just A Few Little Hiccups
Toothless chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Love your stories HTTYD stories! Really entertaining and have given me something to do for the past week or two! You should totally write like a five chapter story abut the truth or dare with the HTTYD characters. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds it amusing! Thanks!
JennYY87 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is really cute! I almost died was Snot had to pick between the girls! Ha.
TapestryClouds chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Loved it! A very sweet and gentle hiccstrid au, but I'm a bit confused as to whether Hiccup was the rebound? Probably not. I hope not!

Anyway, great episode :)
Ami chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Cute plz continuie
StorSpeaker chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Dude, this was really good. Rather sweet of Hiccup to comfort Astrid. This chapter would make a great series.
Ferdoos chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Nice story indeed.
Demon-Killer67 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Loved this chapter so very sweet. Keep up the great work your doing. Loved it!
Ferdoos chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Awesome chapter, hope the date chapter comes soon
madison chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
More truth or dare please!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Love it continue for the next chapter can use megadracosaurus idea about hiccup and astrid and stormfly and toothless go on a date and everyone tries to ruin it pleasex10000000000000 plz I will be ur number 1fan please

corey.prevost98 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Are you doing a chapter 4
Month4 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Good story. How about a few rescuing Hiccup from Alvin chapters?
Ferdoos chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Awesome chapter, love this new couple.
Ferdoos chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Do a chapter of a date between Astrid and Hiccup and Snotlout is trying to. But Ruffnut finds out or something
MatchMaker-San chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Iloveit! ! You shoul do a chapter about the Maury Show where its about Hiccup Astrid and Snotlout ad they are tRying to find out who the father of Astrids kid is: )