Reviews for The Miracle of the Lunar Eclipse - Carlisle & Esme
corine2011 chapter 97 . 4/11/2016
great story
Tatum Salem chapter 17 . 4/7/2016
You would probably enjoy my story INEVITABLE. It also has a miracle baby, but not quite the same way. You might like it.
Tatum Salem chapter 14 . 4/7/2016
I enjoy your story, my friend. I've read it a couple times now. I do recommend double checking coherence when writing though. I mean, I can tell your first language isn't English, so you need to look out for bogus words, maybe they sound like the right word, but they're really not. My advice, keep the language simple till you get more practice. Good job.
Gasanechi chapter 81 . 2/2/2015
I was always wondering about this, does Eleazar and Carmen have a child? Why don't they wish for one?

I know Garrett and Kate did, but I do hope Eleazar and Carmen would also conceive.
Gasanechi chapter 67 . 1/29/2015
I re-read this fic, and got to this chapter again, I wasn't able to ask last time, but, why did Caius and Carlisle collapse exactly? What's up with Gianna's power?
CLee56 chapter 97 . 12/9/2014
I really enjoed your story. I think I must have started reading it a while ago but didn't save it to my favorites and I lost it. Masen was still young and I don't remember Ao with Gianna having a daughter. I remember that Aro and Jane were keeping tabs on them and I don't remember Marcus' visit. Thank you for an enjoyable story, can't wait to start the next one.
Kaitlin chapter 40 . 11/20/2014
Haha, love this chapter :-)
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
This was very entertaining indeed.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
Interesting unrealistic turn of events but simple.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
is this in the book or is someone writing a new book where esme falls pregnant and no believes it possible or they do but carlisle dose not but i think it is a good idea :)
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 26 . 11/9/2014
Interesting turn of events. I just wonder how many times the cullens have to play this dance with the valturi so we will find out sooner or later.
Eilish Oli chapter 97 . 10/2/2014
This was a wonderful story and you have a great talent at writing. I would like to know more about Seth and Luciana;)
trinity chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
wow that was an amazing chapter
trinity chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
cool
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
This was a very lovely chapter to read.