Reviews for A Love Once Lost, Now Found
Aereal chapter 24 . 7/17
Wow. I was interested to see what you'd do with this scenario and you've taken the bull by the horns and I'm so beyond impressed... The conversation between Zach and kari is one I would not dare to tackle and you did an awesome job, it was so right for them, if things went in this direction. Bravo :)
Aereal chapter 23 . 7/2
Wow that would be something... Kari, Cade and the king in one room together. Obviously not going to happen in Canon but I'm curious to see what you will make of it :-)
Aereal chapter 22 . 3/30
Love it! Especially loved that he gave her the silver set at the end... Tied things together beautifully. I thought the 'announcement' scene was a bit informal for royalty but hey... It's your fic so you can write it how you see it ;-)
Aereal chapter 21 . 3/21
Yep that was definitely the best chapter by far :D I'm so glad Zachary grew a pair and proposed! (compared to the book, I mean). There was occasionally grammar that was a little odd but it didn't matter too much. One description I found strange though was when you described Kari as looking "fiery but bored" - I just couldn't picture it! But - awesome stuff. You've brought them together and that's all I can possibly ask for :-*
A great chapter! You write Karigan so well!
Aereal chapter 20 . 3/8
I'm not going to speculate on what's about to happen but I'm enjoying this. And I like that karigan has people in her corner, for once :)
Another great chapter! Loving it!
Aereal chapter 19 . 2/6
Great to see another chapter! Thanks for posting :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
great udate. can't wait to read more soon. As always...thanks for sharing.
Cheche102 chapter 18 . 8/28/2015
I really do enjoy this story and hope that you continue. The twist was also great to read. Please continue! I look forward to your update :-)
Aereal chapter 18 . 8/18/2015
Wha... That was quite some twist. There were a few things in this chapter that I felt didn't really fit with canon but hey... It's your fic and I occasionally wish I could forget some of the canon stuff so I didn't feel so constrained. It would certainly make life much easier! Look forward to seeing where you will take this.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/18/2015
Welcome back! Suspense...Suspense...Suspense! Enjoyed this update. Thank you for sharing. Please update again soon!
Aereal chapter 17 . 5/3/2015
Sorry to hear that... But good luck with the manuscript!
emmalilly21 chapter 16 . 4/26/2015
I haven't read this in such a long time. I'll reread and get back to you Thylacine67!
Britt32 chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
Oh Cade. . . I really like the take on what happened/how he got there. It will be interesting to see where this leads since he learned all swordmaster stuff from Karigan and she didn't know all of it either. Hmm. Well I will definitely not procrastinate reading the next chapter, that's for sure!