Reviews for A Love Once Lost, Now Found
Aereal chapter 16 . 3/9
Really interesting to see what might have happened to Cade. He doesn't seem to be a bad guy yet but I'm guessing that's coming :-) I found the bit about him suddenly finding the Black Shield academy a little unlikely, especially as from memory it's on Breaker Island. But hey this is ff, you can do what you want :-) look forward to more.
Nice :)
Geminia chapter 16 . 3/3
Yay, Cade and Karigan!

Gemini
Great! Please update soon.
emmalilly21 chapter 15 . 2/13
meh. it's good for what it is.
Aereal chapter 15 . 2/13
Ooh a nice fluffy chapter for Valentine's Day ;-D ... Love seeing Kari and Zach spending some time together :-)
Aereal chapter 14 . 2/3
Love the fluff! I don't follow Sons of Liberty so I might read it but probably wouldn't understand it lol
emmalilly21 chapter 14 . 2/3
hickey!
celtic dragon chapter 13 . 1/30
Cliff hanger for sure. Great chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please keep writing and thank you for sharing!
Aereal chapter 13 . 1/30
Hooray I got a smiley face! :-) I thought Stevic had a lot of guts talking to a king like that, and Stace was hilarious. Really loved the sweet K/Z moment... Probably the closest we're going to get to the real thing :-)
emmalilly21 chapter 13 . 1/29
dun. Dun. DUN!
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 1/26
cute
APPLAUSE APPLAUSE! Great chapter. I enjoyed it immensely and will be patiently awaiting an update. Once again...thank you for sharing.
emmalilly21 chapter 12 . 1/24
GAH! Don't turn Cade evil! Karigan and Cade were the victims of the story!
Aereal chapter 12 . 1/24
I love the gutsy karigan and decisive Zachary! *cheers*... Very nice indeed. It felt like your writing was a little haphazard at the start of those chapter, with a few sentences out of place or maybe missing a word? But then the second half was great. I enjoyed the whole thing as always, but thought I'd give you the feedback anyway :-)