Reviews for A Love Once Lost, Now Found
Britt32 chapter 16 . 4/7
Oh Cade. . . I really like the take on what happened/how he got there. It will be interesting to see where this leads since he learned all swordmaster stuff from Karigan and she didn't know all of it either. Hmm. Well I will definitely not procrastinate reading the next chapter, that's for sure!
Britt32 chapter 15 . 4/7
I really enjoyed the flashback. It makes me want to pick up the first book and read it all over again I love it so much. So thanks for taking me back to that simpler time. I also really liked that KZ asked permission for her hand. It's very old fashioned and he is a king and doesn't have to ask for anything, but it paints him in a nicer light knowing that he did ask permission.
Britt32 chapter 14 . 4/7
It is rather fluffy. But what a better way to write the books than KB. Gosh I wish KZ would be this much of a man in the series too. Very enjoyable. I feel like I am actually at Karigan's house in Corsa and can hear her aunts' voices.
Britt32 chapter 13 . 4/6
Another good chapter. I love how you wrote Aunt Stace. Those aunts of her's make her house at Corsa so much funnier and enjoyable. I will carry on reading and reviewing in the morning! :)
Britt32 chapter 12 . 4/6
I really liked the dress description. It sounds really beautiful. And I love to read about the Eletians. Everyone's descriptions just add to them for me. And I was not expecting that line of conversation with Prince J. Pretty sure I already review this chapter too. It seems familiar, so if I did I apologize.
Britt32 chapter 10 . 4/6
I have fallen way behind on this story and I may have already reviewed this chapter. Honestly I can't remember, so I am sorry if this is a repeat. I really liked this chapter. It flows well and progresses the story nicely. The only thing that I would say is that instead of writing "-Flashback-" just put some lines across the paper or nothing at all. Most readers can gather that, when you lead into it, that it is indeed an event of the past. Great job otherwise. Glad to see your schooling is done!
Aereal chapter 16 . 3/9
Really interesting to see what might have happened to Cade. He doesn't seem to be a bad guy yet but I'm guessing that's coming :-) I found the bit about him suddenly finding the Black Shield academy a little unlikely, especially as from memory it's on Breaker Island. But hey this is ff, you can do what you want :-) look forward to more.
Nice :)
Geminia chapter 16 . 3/3
Yay, Cade and Karigan!

Gemini
Great! Please update soon.
emmalilly21 chapter 15 . 2/13
meh. it's good for what it is.
Aereal chapter 15 . 2/13
Ooh a nice fluffy chapter for Valentine's Day ;-D ... Love seeing Kari and Zach spending some time together :-)
Aereal chapter 14 . 2/3
Love the fluff! I don't follow Sons of Liberty so I might read it but probably wouldn't understand it lol
emmalilly21 chapter 14 . 2/3
hickey!
celtic dragon chapter 13 . 1/30
Cliff hanger for sure. Great chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please keep writing and thank you for sharing!