Reviews for Already Over
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was beautiful! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
For the love of God, please continue writing, no matter what is taking place on the show! You are a talented writer, and have truly captured the nature of Adam and Chelsea. Please do continue...
Duchess Isadorra chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
What a great chapter! WOW! You nailed them perfectly! I absolutely love Chadam! Please write more for them!
Jade West chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Wow! This is sooo much better than what the "professional writers" could come up with. One of the things I love most about Adam and Chelsea are their emotional scenes good or bad, because Melissa and Micheal knock it out the park EVERYTIME. Considering Chelsea's past I have to believe that her first instinct would be to put as much space in between herself and Adam. She let her guard down and trusted Adam without reserve, you know Anita didn't raise her that way. It would only be natural for Chelsea to revert to her former nature. I really hope you continue this because I'd love to see what happens next.
Ms. Jynesis chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was amazing! :) Thanks.
averysummers101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow Bee, I had no idea you wrote Y&R as well!

This was amazing, I love Chadam. I wish the writers wouldn't destroy this couple. But I hope you will keep this couple alive and write more stories!

Can't wait to see what else you bring to the table! :) Keep up the great work!
Angie chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
It was Great !
Brenda chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This is very well done can't wait for the next chapter
Sue chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I loved this, I've been looking all around for a Chadam fanfiction! Thank you for putting this one shot out there. Please do more this is soooo good!

Team Chadam! :)
TheElegantFaerie chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh this was so good! I am so glad that people are starting to write Adam/Chelsea fanfiction. :) You should definitely write more Adam/Chelsea fics! :D
steffy chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
love your story i want to know what happens next.