Reviews for The Last Words
wenduo chapter 4 . 2/10
Oww exciting, smart idea of using reiatsu like that.
wenduo chapter 1 . 2/10
Ouch sounds like Shunsei is really getting a not happy Juushiro soon. But quite an erotic start.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 12 . 1/28
Wow powerful.
RenjisxxGirl chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
That story was pretty good, I loved it. Nice job. :)
Jazzybella chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
*sigh* Perfection. Truly enjoyable read.
DustedRose chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
That was so well written, it was a brilliant story. You shouldn't be sorry for the ending, it was right. Your writing style is just wonderful to read. Well done, you should be really happy with it. Thank you for great read!
ChocoChibi456 chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
That was so sweet 'D I just LOVED this fic! I loved the way you portrayed Juushiro and Shunsui, and their moments together. Five gold stars and a cookie for you! I'll be sure to check out your other fics. D
michellemybell20 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love it I have been turned into shunsui and jushiro supprter!
INCUBUS3 chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
A really beautiful story. Completely void of obvious plot holes and obviously well researched. I'll definitely favourite you and check your other stories!
deamon-of-light chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
I really loved this story and even thou the ending was short it really made a good ending for story. I think i couldn't have ended it any better.
The rest of the story was really good as well i loved the part with the hollow attack and how they both get stronger through it.
The way u wrote it with notices at the beginning was very entertaining especially when they changed perspectives.
JuuxShun fan chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
I feel bad for having forgotten this absolutely amazing KyoUki story. When I logged in today and saw that it has ended, regrets came to mind. So sorry I wasn't there earlier to give you more comments and become a more engaged reader.

But you - please do not ever apologize. I actually loved the ending and the preceding chapter! I also have to thank you for ending it proper.

I truly hope you will be inspired to write more of this wonderful ancient pair again one day. I enjoy your writing!
MerryKitten chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
No need to feel sorry, I've heard that the writer's muse is a capricious thing, she bestows her favors and then on a whim takes them away :) But thanks for not leaving us in limbo.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
i understand about the plot but that was a very beautiful ending to the story. it wrapped it up nice and neat!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
it is so insensitive esp since it was his virginity, to be tossed aside. shunsui knowing this should have handled the situation better but clearly failed
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
oh my. sigh, i love them too bad shunsui is a moron. i certainly hope he gets it figured out b/c utitake deserves to be happy)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »