Reviews for Nesmith and Jones
hey im gracie chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
when davy and mike were in the well and mike was vanishing i wanted to cry but didnt cause davy jones saved the day
Monkeefan1986 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Another AWESOME story! Now that I know that it's a link to "Somewhere Back in Time", it makes a lot more sense to me now. Anyway, great job as always! Thanks!
Fangirl62 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was great! :) I love your description of how Mike got his hat, filled with both adventure and friendship. Your stories never disappoint, keep it up! :-)
woolhatchick393 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I loved this so much! I wish there was more like this, now I have my own inspiration for a Doctor Nez story :)
macberly chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Another awesome story! I love your stories for many reasons, but the biggest is that you like all of the guys! I know you don't write much Micky and Peter but when you do you keep them in character from the series. I have been checking out other Monkees fic and I am shocked at how many people write Davy as a very conceded or snotty brat. None of the warmth is there, non of the friendliness, none of the joy. So for that reason alone, other than the excellent writing, the wonderful way you make me happy with the great friendship you show between the guys, I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORIES! So another wonderful story! I love how Davy ends up being the one to save Mike before he even knew Mike and did it because he didn't want to lose Mike! LOL! I love time continuums! lol! So thank you so much! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent and for writing them as the great friends they were in the show! I hope to see more from you before the holiday but just in case, Have a very Happy Holidays!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is fantastic. Another AMAZING story. I love how you handled getting Mike out of the well. Brilliant. :)
PlushChrome chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Eee! I loved this story! I love your legend about New Gallifrey, and I can't wait until you post that story next year. Something tells me we'll learn in that story why the town is called New Gallifrey. And where is the Doctor, if his "pocket watch" in the hands of Adam? Ooh, I can't wait! Loved the story, you are awesome!