Reviews for Rise of the Guardians: Baby Jack
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Cristina flores chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
OMG!

Amo tu historia, es unica y es preciosa, me encanto cada detalle, en especial cuando discutian por no saver que hacer con el bebé! _ que hermoso! Por sierto, soy tu fan, amo tus historias, en especial las d cuando jack es el protagonista,

ATTE. CRISTIN 3
falconrukichi chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
this story so cute and how to say...i like it. its different and interesting!
FlightFeathers chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
A really happy, sweet ending for Jack and Tooth. What made this chapter specialer (I know, I know - but it is an awesome word, isn't it?!) were the three sneaky guys. lol. I have to agree with North, Bunny WILL make "very cute baby bunny rabbit"! No, not that dreaded boomerang! *runs away*
FlightFeathers chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Whatever the atmosphere may be, The Guardians will always make me smile at their antics. " 'Any sign of her yet?' Bunnymund asked, hunkered down in the floor of the sleigh, eyes wide with terror." His fear made me chuckle. Sandman's attempts at luring Tooth were funny. *chuckles* I loved Jack's innocent reaction as Bunny held him. :)
FlightFeathers chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Aw. I feel bad for Tooth despite what she has done. At least she realized her mistake like any other honest and good person would. I understand how she feels, to be needed. Poor her. But men don't like depending on others, same goes for Jack Frost. It is unbelievable that two species with different natures can live with each other as partners.
FlightFeathers chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Er... What was that? Really, Tooth should have listened to North's warning. I never thought about Tooth and Jack having a mother-son relationship since I always thought of them together romantically - but this is not so bad after all. It is natural for a woman to develop motherly feelings for a baby, and Tooth was no exception. I am hoping everything will be good in the end. :)
FlightFeathers chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
lol. I love the Guardians. Sandy, you did a great job whacking Bunny and North with the large hand you made. Reading this makes me feel like I AM looking at The Guardians I saw in the movie. They are so in-character. In the last chapter, you gave us the perfect picture of the Guardians during their meeting. They were all so messed up. I remember the part in the movie when the Big Four were in the North Pole, they were not sitting still, instead, they were moving about. Tooth's obvious crush is shown perfectly: how she was staring at Jack during North's boring speeches, and in this chapter, how silly yet sweet her fantasies were. When Jack was copying North while he was delivering his speech and how North caught him in a "ridiculous pose", all this made me laugh. It has such a familiar Guardian-family feel to it. Nobody was left out in the last chapter and in this chapter. I have so much to say, but I don't have enough words, and I don't know how I will express my excitement through my review. Good job!
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
"Cute, cute!" says a Sophie-child-version hidden somewhere inside of me. I can imagine a cute little baby Jack with his big icy blue eyes, his soft silver hair, and his chubby form, cooing. *squeals and faints due to too much cuteness*
samolicios chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Are you kidding! I love these stories! 1!1!1!11!¡
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
THIS IS AWESOME!¡!
alexis chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
i love it such a sweet ending i might cry
labratgwenpiper chapter 8 . 12/31/2013