Reviews for Holidays from Hell
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
AdvidFollower chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Lol this can be very funny at times XD. Have you ever thought about a chapter where Tsuna snaps? Just a suggestion though it would be funny:D Please update soon!
yaoifangirl97 chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Oh my gosh. I would love to read more.
pollo chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
They should really find someone to willingly (or unwillingly) test the inventors' invention. (-_-''''')
pollo chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Squalo's lines, man! XD bwahahahahaahahaha

It's so funny, yo. I can definitely imagine him screaming every little thing. Hahaha
pollo chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Okay, not that it's wrong or anything but why in cabbage's name or you making Tsuna say 'mother' and 'father'. Sure, he doesn't have a close relationship with Iemitsu but Tsuna's not that formal.

Also, the Xanxus being his servant part sounds so wrong on so many level. -_-'''
Around the Corners chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
I'm still new in FF,but I do really love the there any extras ? Can't wait for the next story
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Mw chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Hahaha, great story! So much imagination, it's a really fun read.
ezcap1st chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Ahahahaha tsuna. Sometimes it's better to just say white lies.
mukii chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Xanxus es cute , aaa quiero más capitulos
tsuri182718 chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
jajajaja ok my little Xanxus! hope soon to establish a closer so far I love your history as one of the few that uses the x27!
XIIIsirius chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
I wanna see Tsuna as a girl! Maybe another "accident" with Reborn? Loved it! Hope to see an update soon!
heitan chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Yeah, u make us wait for so long! it's still good-written, although a little short! I'm waiting for the main event!
puruku chapter 13 . 5/5/2013