Reviews for Build A Castle
AdelaideWrites chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This one makes me cry everytime and I swear I'm not lying when I say it's my favorite ever:) you are an amazing writer and I hope you never give it up:)
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
You did such an amazing job writing this, the sequence works so well, the writing is so beautiful, and you managed to make me feel so many emotions while reading this. I loved it, great job!
Wolfdarkfur chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
One of your best.
You manged to turn an upbeat song into something heart-breakingly beautiful.
glowing neon chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I can't decide whether I hate you or love you.

This is brilliant. You've got Sirius and Remus' relationship perfectly written and ugh your writing flows perfectly and I CAN'T ACTUALLY WRITE A REVIEW ABOUT THIS BECAUSE IT'S PERFECT.

(you should write more wolfstar. because you're perfect.)
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
You did a great job with this; the usage of the song was really good, very well implemented and not overdone; it flowed with the story and unless you knew the song you probably wouldn't even pick up on it. Great job!
hasfihasifgaoifg chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is gooorgeous. Oh my. You truly have talent. Your use of parentheses kills me, it bangs at the base of my skull and waves in my face with its bloody mocking knives asdfghjkl I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
...*CRASH* That's the sound of my heart breaking...oh, so beautifaul...
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was so good! I LOVED Sirius's comment about Santa. That was just hilarious!
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This one nearly killed me, I swear. When Sirius and Remus were fighting, I didn't know whether to cry or to shout abuse at my computer screen. (I ended up doing the latter. I was thoroughly scolded by my Mum :3)