Reviews for A Method to the Madness
This was amazing. :3 I hope your studies are going well :)
LiddyRose chapter 13 . 1/16
come back and finish this sometime soon. okay? please
Magua chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
Yeah, I do know that I haven't read your story (though it seems to be very interesting), but I'm here because I disappeared for a while, and I don't even know if you remember me. Well, it's my fault, so no problem.
I understand what you're saying and I wish you good luck. If I were you I'd try to find out some time for writting... but it's just because writting is my passion, so I understand that you want to get focused of your studies.

I wish you very, very good luck and a future full of good things (sorry for my narrow vocabulary, I'm still learning English).
My best wishes to you ;)
With love, Magua.
sippurp123 chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
You're a great writer and this is a great story and I'm sorry to see you go. I wish you well on your nursing endeavors and hope to see you back on Zelda fan fiction in the future. :-)

I am curious to know where you were going with this story though. I was really into this one!

Well done on everything! Best wishes! :-)
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! It shall be sad to see you go! I'm truly miss your stories!-Shadow
Catnip101 chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
I appreciate the note, and while I am sad I won't see the story finished, I wish you the best of luck. You are a great author and I hope to see more work from you in the future (even if it takes 3 or more years... it will be worth the wait!).

I wish you great luck with university as well! Study hard :)

-Catnip101
SomewhereOnlySheKnows chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
I am so sad to see this story go. It's one of the few that I am always on te edge of my seat for! But I do understand why you have decided to stop. Schooling comes first, ad from experience with family and friends, nursing is both challenging and rewarding. I congratulate you for all of your success this far and wish you many more! We'll certainly miss you here :) Good luck! Oh and I would love to know where you were going with this, if that's alright! I want to know if my suspicion was true ;)
StoriUrahara chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
I can honestly say that I'm dissapointed to hear that AMttM will be ending, but I understand the call of life. I'm sad to see you and AMttM go, but I truly wish the best for you in your endeavors! It was a pleasure to read your writing, and who knows, if I ever get to your level of writing, I might have to finish this ;) again, best of luck to you! I know that you'll succeed in all that you do :)

-Stori U-
ZeldaRubix chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
I hate to see you go Shadow, I really do, but I understand that studying especially for something as labor intensive as nursing, is not easy to do. I'm going to miss you, and your story. I wish you all the best, and to tell you the truth, fan fiction just won't be the same without you. I think your ambition was paying off with your story as it was very good and very well thought out. Everything from your characters, to your plot synthesis was spot on. I really don't want to see you go (I keep repeating myself), but who knows maybe one day we'll be working together lol.

I'm trying to find the bright spot in all this, but honestly (selfishly more like it) I don't see one. Thank you for always being positive, and remember that the goal is within reach. You'll pass every semester or quarter. You'll pass that bloody NCLEX and you'll be the best nurse you can be when it's all said and done. All the best to you, and perhaps we'll meet at the crossroads of life.

Sincerely,
ZR
Generala chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Well the best of wishes for you.. you're right your career is more important.
Go for it.
Pitrus chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Oh well, I won't pretend that I didn't want to see where this was heading but I don't think anyone could (or would) blame you for prioritizing your future over your fan fiction. It's been a really great story to follow, and this is a far more dignified way to end it than letting it run into the sand.

It's sad to see you go but the very best of luck to you with university and well, the rest of it all!
NowKnownLurker chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
I am so sorry to hear you are leaving the writing world behind, but real life does take precedence. I hope you enjoy Nursing (my cousin also is a nurse). I would like to ask if you could maybe type out a... request, for lack of a better term... that might allow someone of the proper vision to continue writing for you. I must admit, I am very curious to see where you were going to go with this story.
kurichai chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Wow. I'm very upset and sad that you will not be continuing this story. It was the best updating fanfiction that I've read. Although i'm disappointed i understand that you have a life and you cant seem to work fanfiction in it. But i completely understand! Writing fanfiction isn't forever in someones life. I hope to hear anything from you soon and i will be happy! You're my favorite author regardless! And the 12 chapter that you wrote were a thrill to read! Best wishes to your nursing and your life :) I'll miss this story!
KaChan84 chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
While I am very, very sad to hear you are discontinuing this story, I can completely understand your reasons and I wish you all the best for your course! At least you told us beforehand and didn't leave us hanging for years and years like other authers have done before... :)
Sorceress Of The Fake chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
I understand having other things in your life that take priority over FF, and although I'm sad, I understand.

I'd love if you would give us a blow-over of what ends up happening, especially for all of us hardcore Zelinkers. :)

Hopefully you will finish this story in the long run, but I thouroughly enjoyed all twelve chapters of AMTTM.

Best Wishes, Sorceress of the Fake