Reviews for Tiranti: Phantom of the High School
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
Thanks for the new chapter, and for answering my questions! You've definitely cleared things up for me. I think a lot of phans feel the same as Sarah about Raoul.
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
Ooooh... It's on now! Looking forward to it!
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Just curious, what job does Andrew have? I assume he works at the school, but is he a janitor or an advisor or what?
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Smart medium. Hope she doesn't get murdered right off the bat. Sounds like she'll be needed later.
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
I'm kinda confused on why the brothers are Christine, but it'll definitely be interesting with the two worlds blending!
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Too little, too late for the brothers. Feeling guilty won't help the brothers much.
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
...I understand totally why she's a murdering psychotic, but why's the father encouraging this?
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Crap, I thought this chapter was going to be a dream. Hell, even if there's that many crappy people at that school, wtf is up with her brothers?
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Interesting story, but what's ISS?
thephantomismyfave chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Omg you are soooo likev me im sych a phantom this iscawsome
Azulixa chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
This is so good! Keep writing!
Iroh 2 Fangirl chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Brings a literal meaning to "do I dream again? For now I find the phantom of the opera is there inside my mind", doesn't it?

I want more!
FangirlForever-N-Love chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
I'm confused. The Italics and bold mean two different people singing, right? Please tell me that's the case, because if not then I'm lost... I update more on this because APPARENTLY I'm the only one reviewing!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! I WANT MORE!
FangirlForever-N-Love chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
She's got some mental issues, that's for sure. But this is... wow. I'm loving what I'm seeing so far, but at the same time I get butterflies in my stomach every time I read anything you wrote. I'm curious, who are you and where are you from?
FangirlForever-N-Love chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Wow, you weren't kidding... that is a lot of gore and violence. The Title is done by Marina & the Diamonds, yes?

I would be mad as well, but this - this- this is just... I can only find one thing to say to your methods: You scare me.

Please update soon, I'm dying to know how the mirror scene goes! Have you ever considered a phantom/LoK crossover? I'm trying to figure out how best to write one, but I can't quite figure out how to...