Reviews for White Luck
Kawaii-Attack chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
(Too lazy to log in)!X3 I love this story! Please update soon! ヾ(@ー@)ノ
tbroski46 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Such an awesome story. With the fact thht thw character only knows english and russian i find the sittuation more realistic i guess i dont know im rambling but good story cant wait for an update
Animegal809 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
I love this story, but try just putting it I'n regulate font when they speak English, I know it's to help discriminate when they speak japanese fr
TheBlackFeatherGirl chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
I'm really curious to the next part! I'm taken away by this story, it's beautiful!
WhiteTailedRaven chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
I love love LOVE this story it is so epic, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
WhiteTailedRaven chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Awesome! It's hard to come across fan fictions that are exactly the type I like AND so well written! Also this is a great change for once, all the other fan fictions I have read (don't get me wrong I still love them) always have the main character wanting to get involved and going in search of L but your character is going to be 'avoiding those people like the plague' haha that line made me laugh! :D Onto the next chapter I go!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
you are amazing and i love this oc because she is very far from being mary sue
i feel bad for her that she started infront of L xD
xXFallen-Angel-Of-DarknessXx chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
I love this story! Its not mary-sue at all and its being really well written!
I recon you should read Beyond These Walls by sincethelastday. If u have'nt already. Its a Death note ff. Its really good :)
Remmy18 chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
I love her dream! Such great details!

Some really good Death Note Fanfics:

Maiden of Autumn is a really great author. Anything by her is brilliant! Her stories, Better to Kill You With, My Dear and Bloody Symphonies.

I Jus Want Love by LigerLilly is brilliant. I love it.

In the Shadow of a Vampire by moonlit-vampire-13 is hysterical! It's so funny!

Leave the Light on is also a really good fanfic. It's by Ne Quittez Pas.

Harry Potter:

Gypsy Caravan by WitchDragonGC

A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story by cosette-aimee

Hope that helps and that you like them!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
"I think we need to make her get on our side before she slips away from us"
You cannot make anybody be on your side.
"You'll think I'm insane" She said as she smiled bitterly at L. "Do elaborate" His voice was monotone, he stared right into her sad eyes, her smile fell as she turned her gaze away from him.
Amused.
Thank you, Naomi.
I like story 'Changeling', HP-DN crossover. However, it wasn't updated for a long time.
I am also reading 'World in Pieces'... HP story. With evil-Dumbledore. Voldemort is 'evil', too.
You could simply look at my list of Favourite stories. But it's too long...
Good luck.
Puddintatorn chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
This was the best chapter so far! More fluffy parts with L please!
I like how you included her opinions about Light being so perfect it's creepy... I think your absolutely right... *shivers*

I think it was brilliant how you made Naomi a guarding angle or ghost... I hate how people when they write OC stories, they just follow the original Death Note Plot line with the only difference being that there is a Mary Sue OC character added along ...who doesn't do anything to help the investigation change or move its pace faster/slower with their knowledge or assistance...

And if they have supernatural assistance or a supernatural helping character, they don't use it at all to help or change the plot line in anyway.
Like one story had an OC Shinigami that followed the OC character around sometimes, and the OC could also see Ryuk..., and with all that added to the story you'd think that would change the plot line in some way, right? WRONG!
She basically just talked to them about what was going on around her and Ryuk just laughed and she got scared. Doing nothing to change the plot line... It was ridiculous, seriously.

After a couple of stories like that it gets boring... Realllllllyyyy fast.

But I think if you play your cards carefully and use that "in-between" land and ghost Naomi to your advantage, you can break from the crowd, and make an unpredictable, original, exciting, OC story! That is different and opens new doors to the Death Note universe!

Maybe Naomi can use ghost powers to save people from dying or get a whole ghost army to gangs up on Light and haunt the hell at him, and try to kill him or something...

I'm babbling now, please update soon! Your doing great! XD
Luv ya!
MeAFanfictionGirl chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I love this story! Please post sooner than a year! Please!
Tbird2290 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
WHY!? WHY ALWAYS ME! This happens very time. I pick a story to fallow and they end up stopping for years and years and years wether it be moving or graduation or breast cancer or something completely unproventable!
Tbird2290 chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO! F*** you Light! I found her quite annoying in the series, BUT WHY!?
Tbird2290 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Dude I'm fangirling over this so hard right now! I probibly look like a costipated little kid