Reviews for ricochet
you're amazing
I love this fic
oh my god
WriterKillsReader chapter 1 . 1/11
I read now the original and a german translation and I'm in tears every time! Why do you write such a sad, sad story!? A very good and very sad Story!
YonoPono chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I just...oh god.
I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful this is. You basically butchered my heart with your words. Especially that heart-breaking ending where he's so used to being Kuroko, he just...
Oh god.
Excuse me while I go cry in the corner and eat ice cream and scream about life being unfair.
ImJustAnIllusion chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
IM LEGIT CRYING RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AND KILLING MY FEELINGS
laughing on the inside chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
i...i don't know what to say. I want to throw up with sadness. That was horrifying-ly gut wrenching. and WTF? DOUBLE SUICIDE. what even. i don't...i...jesus christ.
that was mind blowingly, soul crushingly depressing.
But it was also beautifully written and a very unique idea. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Don't let anyone ever say your fic is anything less than perfect :)

Depressing: definitely. Well written; style matches the content perfectly.

Thank you for putting this story up. It has made my day - and my week, even if it made me unbearably sad. Just... thank you. So much. Thank you for putting in the effort to write and post this story.
Human Marshmallow chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I wonder why it was a double suicide... but. This was a really touching story. I'm not the type to cry a lot, but this almost made me cry. You're really good at touching people's hearts, aren't ya?
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Wow. This is really really good. I actually cried.
God Dammit chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Lie down.

Try not to cry.

Cry a lot.
JapFreaky chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I read this some two months ago.

And it killed me. Badly.

And here I am, rereading it and typing out a review with my heart aching. This was wonderful. I love it. Even though I don't ship AoKuro and am a hardcore AoKise shipper, the one-sided AoKise didn't bother me that much. How much Aomine loved Kuroko, calling him, talking to him was so saddd. I can't get over how the 'Tetsu' in front of him was not the real one but is instead Kise and- and the constand question of Aomine asking Kise why 'he' never touches him anymore was just... ;_; why do you do this to me. Ouch, Aomine, poor Kise baby. He doesn't deserve this.

I rememeber wondering at the end why Aomine knew it was Kise and was about to curse and swear- like why the hell would he torture Kise like that if he knew? But the rereading made me realise that Aomine probably only knew it when Kise broke down, right? Like because he /finally/ touched Aomine. It makes me wonder though... cos the scene is right before Aomine's death and if it was because of this realisation that he couldn't hold on anymore. But the contented thanks says otherwise...

Sorry for the rambling. But OUCH, like, Kise baby, at the end, he was so into being Kuroko that he thanked the lady with Kuroko's persona? NOOO, STOP WHY

That being said though, I love this fic and thankyou for writing it, even with the tears and heartbreak. :'(
Scented Candles chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
guh
so hurts so good
dem feels!
wonder why the double suicide though? why'd they do it?
how dare you chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
omfg fuk you. how could you do this to me? please have a fun time rotting in the fiery depths hell.

haha jk. but seriously, this was just uncalled for. I am a complete mess right now. i don't think I'll ever forgive you for writing such a heartbreaking fic. my poor baby Kise (why does everyone like to torture him so much?!)

anyway, amazing writing skills you got there. please don't quit writing; you're very talented. and please don't convert to just writing aokuro; they're one of my biggest notps :/
Little Strawberry RiRin Chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I don't like sad stories. Especially stories like this, no matter how beautifully written, because it will make me depressed and cry. I like happy endings. But... I don't even know anymore. this is just so sad... and oh goodness. You are such an amazing writer and I love your stories no matter how tragic, but please write a happy story because then I'll be eternally grateful when you've made me happy again.

*I shall go cry into my corner now*
emotional wreck chapter 1 . 5/25/2014