Reviews for ricochet
Marge Akashi chapter 1 . 5/24
Gdi im crying again
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
oh. my. GOD! That was cruel! just plain cruel! I was in tears halfway through the fic and was outright bawling by the end! seriously! amazing work! :D
Forever In Oblivion chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
What did Kuroko and Aomine die of? Also, it would've been awesome if you had included proper grammar, not that I'm complaining. I cried at the end. ;-;
Watanabe Maya chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
your stories never cease to make me cry. nevertheless, i absolutely loved this masterpiece of yours. your writing style is really beautiful and the way that you phrase things and convey emotions is just genuine and wonderful and ohmygod just wow.

(i have quite a number of idols in the world of fanfiction, and i can honestly say that you happen to be one of them. i hope that one day i can write as well as you do.)

thank you so much for writing this fic! :)
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Wtf I am so close to crying. Waaaaaah! It was beautiful. I was beyond coherent thoughts after I read this. Amazing. That is just one word of of a million to describe this. I'm a total angst addict. :)
Well done. It was wonderfully written, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
BeASlumberingDragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
And now I'm crying...That was amazing! And sad, so very sad...and perfect and still crying.
FlyAndDontLookBack chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Ladies and gentlemen, here we have the ultimate sadist

No, but real talk here, this story was just amazing. I occasionally write angst stories as well but I never could have imagined something like this. My friend is the ultimate masochist, you see, and when I first found this story and showed it to her afterwards, she was a crying mess. So, yes, you have accomplished your mission of killing everyone's soul.

That promise at the end? I doubt strongly that you'll be able to write a happy story. I know that for a fact because I'm the same. It's so much better writing a really sad and feels killing story than a happy, cute one. Sad ones are just better read and a lot more sophisticated and complex.

Keep up this kind of masterpiece and I'll await your next update (preferably try AoKaga because I just want to torture my friend more and that's her OTP. Hehe, and I call you a sadist when I'm one, too)
Evime chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
OKAY NO THIS IS JUST
you're amazing
I love this fic
oh my god
WriterKillsReader chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I read now the original and a german translation and I'm in tears every time! Why do you write such a sad, sad story!? A very good and very sad Story!
YonoPono chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I just...oh god.
I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful this is. You basically butchered my heart with your words. Especially that heart-breaking ending where he's so used to being Kuroko, he just...
Oh god.
Excuse me while I go cry in the corner and eat ice cream and scream about life being unfair.
ABoyWorthFightingFor chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
IM LEGIT CRYING RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AND KILLING MY FEELINGS
laughing on the inside chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
i...i don't know what to say. I want to throw up with sadness. That was horrifying-ly gut wrenching. and WTF? DOUBLE SUICIDE. what even. i don't...i...jesus christ.
that was mind blowingly, soul crushingly depressing.
But it was also beautifully written and a very unique idea. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Don't let anyone ever say your fic is anything less than perfect :)

Depressing: definitely. Well written; style matches the content perfectly.

Thank you for putting this story up. It has made my day - and my week, even if it made me unbearably sad. Just... thank you. So much. Thank you for putting in the effort to write and post this story.
Human Marshmallow chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I wonder why it was a double suicide... but. This was a really touching story. I'm not the type to cry a lot, but this almost made me cry. You're really good at touching people's hearts, aren't ya?
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Wow. This is really really good. I actually cried.