Reviews for On Their Feet
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
I know it's been a year, but I was wondering if you were still continuing this story? Because it's awesome and amazing
:) Please?
hpjlover chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
hahahaha Great job! I really like this book! its really well written, the charachters are accurate and the plot is great! i cant wait to see what happens next i cant wait to read the next chapter the percabeth is adorable i really like the different spin on things i cant wait to read the next chapter please update soon i really like this book its hilarious and very very well written ur an amazing author PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
WaitingForMore chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Hey I jut rand
ilovethisstory chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
hey you shold write more
FestusTheFlyingMattress chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Why does Jason always get head injuries?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Dr-Ma-Tic claps! THAT WAS AWESOME AMIGO! (and no i'm not just saying that) it was really good. wait please tell me you don't plan on hurting leo. that would be cruel.
audrey199 chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
just saying, hazel cant be recognized or even noticed by her father or she has to be sent down to the underworld. this was said in the son of Neptune. he knows that she is alive but if they meet the rightful orders of death will have to be for her to be taken back to the under world and maybe even punished for escaping.
PercyplusAnnabeth chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
GAAAAAHHHH!

See that? That was the sound of my dying when I read those last two sentences.

Seriously, though, this was really good! I liked it a lot. :)
FestusTheFlyingMattress chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
It's a Pegasus! I think...
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
What is it? Oh god, please update soon I'm loving your story. did you ever consider becoming a writer, because seriously, this is some awesome writing. So again, update soon!
Fira Marine chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
I read this. It is SO SO SO SO SO good and you need to update sooner because I absolutely love this. Most PJ fan fics I read end up being really weird, and different, but I really like how you made this. KEEP WRITING. One of my friends showed this to me, and ever since I have been reading it. I love this. Mooooore!
WithPaperAndPen chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Wow! You've got a great story going here! Suspense, drama, epicness, romance, feels... It's got it all! Your writing skills are impeccable and I love how you portrayed the physical and mental strain of Tartarus' it's exactly how I imagined it!

Keep it up, you've got something special here!
Mandi/WithPaperAndPen
itsallaboutPJ chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Nice chapter. Update soon.
Sam99 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! :( I love it, though. Please update! :)
Bookaholic27 chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Another great chapter. Update soon!