Reviews for Rules of Engagement
Andrea.Cherrypie chapter 9 . 9/26
I feel like this story should’ve been called “Later” for all the times Kate said it haha!
castle2126 chapter 3 . 2/5
Seriously how can she be so emotionally unavailable. Castle had no say in their relationship. If she was so scared that he got shot and he should stop following her so by that means she should quit her job as she was shit in her heart and have such a huge target on her and anyone related to her if she Perdue her mother's case.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2018
A really great story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Bamafan101 chapter 9 . 1/22/2016
I really did love this story. ...well until the end that is. Kicking Castle out was wrong and him not being furious over it was more wrong. Kate betrayed him and he just let it go. Sorry but that just ruined what had been a great story for me.
ksatan624 chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
j'ai aimé cette histoire ! beaucoup !
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
Good story right up until you completely mishandled the ending, it felt to forced for them to fight and then make up within a split second considering it was Beckett who screwed up
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
For someone who acted like she was so glad that Castle was OK then why did it take her almost 2 days before she could find time in her schedule to see him.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
For such a hard ass, Beckett always seems to care to much as to what other people think about her.
MollysSister chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
That is a wonderful compromise. Too bad the writers of the TV show didn't think of it.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
OMG OMOG OMG
zoyka chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Už som určite kedysi postla review, ale musela som čítať od začiatku lebo si nepamatam o čo išlo... Takže - skvelý chapter, super in character, výborná dynamika, bavilo ma a som gespannt čo bude ďalej
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
Awesome story! I just love your descriptions, and you perfectly get into their heads. Their banter is spot on! Thanks you!
Nedra1212 chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
I've been re-reading your stuff since "screaming" is complete, and wanted to ask about the sequel to this wonderful story that you mentioned. I hope you're still planning one-I'm sure i'm not the only one interested in reading it? thanks for sharing!
Cymru64 chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Once again, you had my heart in my mouth. I guessed that she had told Gates and, about them not working together but, like Castle, I thought she meant for good. I didn't at any time think she was ever going to break with him though. A thoroughly entertaining story, full of drama, comedy, tenseness and romance. Brilliant, just brilliant. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Poor Castle, wanting peace and quiet and surrounded by three females. One who wants him all to her self and he can't have her, YET;) Cymru64