Reviews for The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore
CassFrea chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Oh my God, this had me crying. I am not even kidding. I have only cried FOUR times at the hands of a story, and this is one of them. Oh my freaking God that was just so beautiful.
CardboardCastles chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
This is incredible, the love between the two is like the image of the Madonna, pure, untainted, but as time goes by this image seems to be tainted by outsiders, by those who don't see love as what it should be, pulchritudinous.
Jojobean chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I haven't finished all of the chapters that are up yet, but I just wanted to tell you how gorgeous this story is. You make them both so very human. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
CassFrea chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
OH MY GOD THE FEELS. Noooooooooo they can't leave each other :,(
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I've been told that technically it's not considered slash if the characters are Gay in canon. Good portrait of the young Albus thus far.
CassFrea chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
OOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFULLLLLL! I know the exaggerated letters seem childish but that was amazing, I had tears in my eyes. And THAT CLIFFHANGER! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK! Please update soon :3
YvyCriminal chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I would post as myself, but I can't remember my PW hahaha. Beautiful fanfic, I love it awwwww. I adore it TwT, it's so touching and so wonderful. Yay! Please, write more. :3
Em chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
this is beautiful, you should keep it up :)
Flying Tunamonger chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Aw T_T
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
You uploaded! It's so beautiful lily! I could cry reading it!
Jojobean209 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
God... this is beautiful. I can really feel Albus' emotions, and he seems so himself. I've always had a hard time picturing Dumbledore as a young man, but you make it so much easier. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Boomshakalak chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Wow, despite this being slash and therefore not too according to my tastes, this was incredible, I don't know how you did it but I personally found this to be very...deep? You managed to make something so simple, incredible.
Seriously, well done, this is incredible, not something I would usually read but hey, we all gotta leave our comfort zones, well done, keep em coming...don't. (I had to, it was there)
Do keep writing, you blew my mind with this one, you've got a gift.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2