Reviews for Confession
Cutee.
We're all living in Hetalia chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Nope, he didn't know. But I don't care, otherwise it was perfect! *-*
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was adorable. Well done!
strabimonx chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
-Yuki
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
ITS SO FLUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFYYYYYY!
Flightstar chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Sauske's comment about the twin brother cracked me up. XD
catzrool chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I think it's reasonable to assume that Naruto realized, "within reasonable doubt" at least, that the 4th is his father. The coincidences really do pile up after all. It's also reasonable to assume that the 3rd explained it all to Naruto after the scroll-stealing incident. Since you imply Naruto has mixed feelings about his father, it makes sense that he would keep it a secret. It's a bit unclear since you seem to imply that everybody who knows about the kyuubi also knows about the relationship between the 4th and Naruto, but that could be just because Sasuke was assuming things halfway through the explanation. In any case, I don't think there's any glaring plotholes in you story or anything. Good job.
skittleheart chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awww this is so cute you should definitly write some more one shots of sasunaru of course:D
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Cute! Love it! :)
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh, I like it! And so nicely written! It can be really hard to find decent fanfics sometimes. So, thank you for providing one! XD

Yeah, I don't think Naruto knew the Fourth was his dad. I also think they were still eleven or twelve... Doesn't seem like it had been THAT long from when they'd graduated, which is why they made such a big deal over the rookies being nominated to join in the Chuunin Exam.

Honestly, I don't think it took much squinting to see SasuNaru, but it was sweetly done. And, if you wanted, it could definitely be seen as a friendship thing. My friend calls it a "romantic friendship".

I'd love to see more of your writing involving this pair, maybe another oneshot in your version of their world? I was really hoping Sasuke might find it in himself to reciprocate and explain about Orochimaru. ::shrugs::

Well, here's my bill! ::winks:: Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I have one word for you: Gizoogle.

'the black-haired boy asked lowly, pitch black eyes staring at him incredulously' 'tha black-haired pimp axed lowly, pitch black eyes starin at his ass incredulously'

thats right Sasuke, you stare at his ass.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
it's still cute, and i'd be super scared to tell people too
IWishIWasACheescake chapter 1 . 12/9/2012