Reviews for Once In Love With Amy
alynwa chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
"Illya and Amy, how natural that sounds." Indeed.

This is quite a different take on Aunt Amy. I like it!
RoseLight chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
As quotable as all your lines are concerning Solo, there's one Old Quote that Solo should be aware of: Three's a Crowd.
Teri chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I am enjoying this different take on Amy. I find myself wishing that before the end of the story Napoleon will have a new Russian Uncle, but I suppose that isn't meant to be. Of course, it might be delightful to have him worry about it. Thanks for a delightful story so far.
MLaw chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Wow, Napoleon Solo, derailed with the rug pulled out from under him. Nice chapter.
RoseLight chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Swooning alert: ..."the world was suddenly warmer and happier...", Oh, my beating heart! Lines like this may defrost my chilled little Yankee toes.
MLaw chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Oh baby! Chocolate and wine, the saga continues...
Cilcanice chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is a very different take on the Aunt Amy character. I like it. Hope to read more.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
You certainly have the knack of observation: "raised chins in the universal sign of farewell among men."And such a delightful twist on Readers' expectations; what a jolly re-imagining of Aunt Amy's back story. The subtle and sudden "at first sight" meeting had me holding my breath in wonder and expectation. Now what?
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Interesting take on Aunt Amy
PACTNMMT chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh what an interesting development which is just begging for further episodes!
MLaw chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh ho! You tricky little divil, what a great take on Amy being younger. Hmmm, wonder where this is leading?