Reviews for The Talk
Jio Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Angel, you could have ended the entire problem with this sentence. "Don't sleep with my girlfriend's little sister."
crazymel2008 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
love it.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
LOL, funny stuff.
SMGbest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Funny)
I'm not really Connor's fan just because he's the son of Angel/Darla, and I'm not Dawn's fan because she's spoiling brat. And I'm not interested in Dawn/Connor romance, it's rather upset me that they could have it all so easy, but Buffy and Angel - no.
And given that Connor was sleeping with Cordelia, who once changed his diapers, and got her pregnant with this monster Jasmine (as if Cordelia could give birth to something normal and good), I think this talk didn't make sense.
ba2006 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
lol
a2zmom chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I'm not sure any parent any where would say no sex until you're 20. No parent is going to give an age, because that's kind of giving permission to go have sex as soon as they turn 20. (we already went through the talk with my kids so I know what I am speaking about.)

Still, definitely cute. I really love Dawn and Connor turning the tables on Buffy and Angel.

Although I'm not really a Dawn/Connor shipper. I've grown to love the Dawn/Xander dynamic in the comics. They're perfect together.
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is hilarious, especially Connor asking if he will go evil if he has sex. Actually Buffy's line at the end is hilarious and hipocritical considering she lost her virginity when she was seventeen.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 12/9/2012