Reviews for Kidnapped for Christmas
robfans chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Maggie is special for Edward to introduce her as Isabella
ohtobeyoung chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
At least he's not keeping the illusion everywhere.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Where are they going? What's on the second floor?
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
In three days I think she doesn't want to leave at all!
banshee69 chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Edward's actions are a little puzzling.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Boy, was I surprised when Edward introduced her as 'Isabella'! Does he not think that will get back to his family?

I'm thinking that Maggie keeps 'special' things out of the regular store. Things for regular customers.

Thanks!

Sally
debslmac chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
:) :)
HopeStreet chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Referring to Bella by her real name and being taken to a more private or special part of the story could serve to help Bella see Edward in a different light.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
hmmmm... Well either Maggie does not know Edward's parents or Edward just made a bigger mistake...
dowlingnana chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
I finally got caught up to here since I've been lacking thought I'd just start with reviews again right here. Loving the story...;o)
garddita17 chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Her explanation sounded good to me, but then I know jack about making furniture. Lol.
Midnight Cougar chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
I don't think she is fooling Jasper. Bella's creativity in her lies make me giggle! TY XOXO
garddita17 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Isabella's family don't seem to be a big part of her life. She seemed surprised by Esme's warmth and affection towards her. I think she is going to like being a part of his family.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
Just because she supposedly does yoga why does she have to do it with Alice? She should have said no I don’t want to do it with you.
troberts chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
He would love to go in there and he knows it lol
1,122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »