Reviews for Kidnapped for Christmas
saree192 chapter 27 . 1/5
Loving the family festivities! So looking forward to reading what will happen next :) Thanks!
roxiegirl chapter 27 . 12/30/2015
Sweet! Wow. The kiss...maybe Isabella liked it a little too much. But she's going to turn him in to the cops? Hopefully she'll have a change of heart! ;)
roxiegirl chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
So happy you're back! Thanks!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
Thank you for the Christmas update! I'm wondering when Bella will discover Edward's secret history...
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
Sounds like some fun, crazy traditions they have. Looks like Edward is getting awfully close to spilling to Alice.

Thanks! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
cctwilight chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
Lovely brother and sister bonding time. Edward is so regretting going along with kidnapping Bella. I think they both are having feeling for each other that they won't be able to deny.
cctwilight chapter 21 . 12/27/2015
Oh what a tangled web Edward has woven!
CassandraLowery chapter 27 . 12/26/2015
Thanks for another great chapter...I can't wait to see how this all works out. :)

Wishing you a joyous Second Day of Christmastide!

~Cassandra :)
Mistydeb chapter 27 . 12/26/2015
A little more learned about Edward. He's not such a bad lad, just easily convinced to do stupid things, that eventually come and bite him in the ass. Debbie
tas62 chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
Poor Edward, not sure it will work out well for him in the end. Although Bella could change her mind before they get home.
LaPumuckl chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
Seems like Edward really gets into trouble keeping things "business like" with Bella...

merry Christmas, dear
cbmorefie chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
LillianBroderick chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
Looming doom - odd juxtaposition for Christmas morning happiness - I like this Edward, apart from the whole kidnapping thing of course :)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
Ah. I've been checking back for updates hoping to read more of this story, but now that I have read some harsh reviews previously left I can understand why updates haven't been forthcoming. :( If a story isn't your bag, just stop reading it. There's no need for personal attacks.
Mireads chapter 27 . 12/25/2015