Reviews for Kidnapped for Christmas
ADADancer chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Thanks for another update :))
ADADancer chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
Thanks for the update :))
Guest chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
I love the whole glass thing, cool story line.
HopeStreet chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
I love skilled workers of glass, and sugar artists since they are similar. Their vision is so much different than any I could ever cultivate.
rubell chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
cannot wait to meet quil n leah...and i am proud of edward...i wish we knew more of the good guy he used to be...
rubell chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
nora roberts wrote a book about a maggie who was a glass blower, which i know isnt the right word, but funny coincidence...

guessing the gift was for 'the' girlfriend who ruined edward...
rubell chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
edward must be a regular customer of maggies
Guest chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
As they say, even Hitler loved his dog.
There have been many cases of undercover people regretting they have to turn in the mafia person they were infiltrating.
No person is wholly bad all the time. The mafia themselves have some sorts of family ideals and religious beliefs
BUT it that a comfort to the troubled people who used the drugs they push, or being accidentally shot with the guns they sell or even worse being put into prostitution against their will or being sold as sex slaves.
If Edward had a healthy relationship with his mother he wouldn’t have had to kidnap Bella in the first place.
He has used one person to please another.
In earlier chapters Edward talked about all the opportunities he had for relationships that he ran out on when it looked like he had to give something instead of just take.
No Edward is a taker.
He has taken from previous women except for the nutty Irina and obviously sometime you have to know one to be one.
He has taken from Bella
And he is taking his mother for a ride.
What could the possible upshot of this farce eventually be?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
KimberlyAnnT chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Mine would shift too
Midnight Cougar chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Quil and Leah "...best friends a man could ask for." Are they dogs? lol

I hope Maggie makes something cool for Isabella eventually. *handcuffs?* ;)

I see Edward being softer, and Isabella a bit as well...but she is still, rightfully, very guarded. They have an interesting dynamic to read. XOXO
Midnight Cougar chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Hmm...Bella is seeing a more sensitive side of Kidnapward! Me likey that! :D *maybe she will want to blow his glass pipe soon* ;) LOL Love you, Jess! TY XOXO
Midnight Cougar chapter 18 . 1/20/2013