Reviews for Cross My Heart I'm Too Young To Die
GallagherGirl2000 chapter 20 . 1/19
You should do Don't judge a girl by her cover in Zacks POV. Or any of them in POV
I'm. A. Goode. Girl chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
how come none of you people who write about this book in zach's point of view never include when cammie's bra falls off because that made me laugh hard. so if you could please do that the next time you write something like this include stuff like that. thanks very much.
Rrjm chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
Holy Toledo. This rocks
PianoPerfect chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
That book is so amazing. I love it so much. You should become a writer! Please write one for the third Gallagher Girl book!
Cookie monster chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Plz write more fanfics
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
This is a great story. I love it! I think you should write the rest of the series from Zach's point of view too, it would be interesting to read... Anyway, keep up the great work! :D
Rrjm chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Can I buy your book? I LOVE the Hunger Game, but this is the best by far. Oh, did I forget to say you should change your name from Aprill99, to Aprill#1? You should.
Camsters chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
This was just too goode to be your first story. i spent all morning reading it. i think you should do DJAGBHC in Zach's POV. or myb a story how gallagher goes to blackthorne (either after the exchange or instead of exchange). keep up the goode work!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
the book after this. zac pov!
Cookie Monster chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Scratch what I said about 'I am number 4' please do one of the books from Bex's pov but with more grant and bex together (but you should still read the 'I am number 4 books' way better than the movie)
book lover chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
SO SAD ITS OVER :(.You are an amazing writer and I am looking forward to reading more of your you for the good for now!
Cookie monster chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Could you try something to do with the 'I am number 4 series' they're really awesome.
Cookie monster chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
I loved the entire book thingy I'm so sad it's over
Erica chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Good but lots of spelling errors.
Gg chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
It's over! No! Well I loved it!