Reviews for My enemy's enemy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Awesome.
anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
shoo what a story! This is incredible! Didn't see this coming at all. Would've been great if this ad happened on the showYour writing style is wonderful and you got both of them perfectly in character! Very well done! Love it!
North Coast chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I've been rereading your old stories, and I really enjoyed this one. Have you ever considered turning this into a multi chapter, continuing Lisbon and Lorelei's partnership?
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is an excellent piece. Very Lisbon, very creative - moreso than the series and especially the RJ ending. Thank you for writing it.
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Why couldn't this happen instead? I bet those two would have gotten along great had Lorelei not gotten caught by Red John. They have quite a bit of common ground considering how different they are.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Omg! This is soooo good. I know you published this a while ago and you probs aren't looking for reviews right now but I seriously had to write this.

This is amazing. the characters stay in character and it all seams very realistic. I totally wish that this happened on the show. The conversation was skillfully written and reading this makes me think of how Lorelei isn't that bad.

Once again, well done and congrats on such a great peice.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is excellent. Very creative idea. I hope you finish the story-i am intrigued.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
wow, wow very good storie, two powerfull women against two powerfull man, i cant wait to read more
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OK, so this is the fic that I never knew that I wanted until I read it. Lisbon is capable and smart and gets to *show* it, and Lorelei has agency rather than simply being brainwashed. Thank you for sharing this with us!
fihcan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
i would like to see something like this too, thanks for writing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
THIS WAS SUPER AWESOME,
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR STUFF
great plot, I could so imagine something like this happening! It would totally be a plus for the women POWER! :)
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Agreed, it would be really awesome if something like that happened. Nice work, I really enjoyed reading and can't wait for more.
blue
bottledlogic chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love this idea! This was really well written!
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I didn't realize I wasn't logged up - anyway, the guest review with the favorite quotes is mine... Once again, a great piece, really!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
That's really awesome! I really wish we could see something like this on the show, and it'll be a pity if they decide otherwise.
I love the fact that Lisbon manages to outsmart Jane for once, and that Lorelei can se she's telling the truth. It must be really a nice change for her to deal with Lisbon instead of manipulative men who just want to use her one way or another.
Kudos on you for writing such an interesting dinamic between those two characters!
Here are my favorite parts:
***
Lisbon leaned back in her chair and told the truth, or an abbreviated version of it. "I tried to think of what I'd do, if I was trying to avoid the police, and Patrick Jane."
"The second one's trickier," Lorelei said. "No offence."
"None taken," Lisbon assured her. "There's a reason I'm allowed to work with him."
***
"What's the good of catching one monster if you create another in the process?" Lisbon asked, her tone full of conviction.
***
Lorelei Martins may not have been in love with Jane, but Lisbon was fairly confident the woman was fond of him. He had that effect on people. But she was also frightened of him, in a way. "Here's what I think. I think that you don't want to get caught up with him. You said it yourself, Jane and Red John are very much alike. I think that, having been involved with one of them, you don't want to move from one powerful, manipulative man to another. And I think you know exactly what this obsessive quest for Red John could end up doing to Jane."
***
"You don't want me," Lorelei said, her voice surprised. It shouldn't have felt as good as it did.
***
Lisbon looked almost amused by the question. "As I understand it, the most serious charges against you revolve around your association to Red John, and that pesky little matter of plotting to kill a law enforcement professional. CBI Agent, I believe. Now, what was her name…"
"Very funny." Lorelei groused, finding herself smiling anyway.
***
Lorelei smirked, deciding to enjoy dropping a little bombshell. "Actually, you've met him too."
Lisbon sighed. "I was afraid of that."
***
Lorelei smiled a knowing smile. If she was going to do this, she was at least going to have a little fun. "You said you wouldn't lie to me. Do you love him?"
Lisbon stalled. "I don't want to watch him become a monster."
"I don't either, now that I think about it. I like Patrick. He's not so bad, and he has potential to be better," Lorelei admitted easily. "I don't love him."
***
Lorelei smiled. Ah. There it was. Interesting. In a way, she really was a terrible liar. "Teresa…"
"I don't know," Lisbon answered eventually.
"He loves you," Lorelei told the other woman. Of that she was sure. After all, she'd seen Jane's face when she'd asked him to kill his boss.
***
"Maybe it'll mean he hates me more," Lisbon countered. She knew there would be hell to pay when Jane found out she'd gone behind his back on something related to Red John. She told herself she didn't care.
"Well," Lorelei said with a wry grin. "Let's find out."