Reviews for My enemy's enemy
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 2/27
oh thanks for a very good read
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Awesome.
anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
shoo what a story! This is incredible! Didn't see this coming at all. Would've been great if this ad happened on the showYour writing style is wonderful and you got both of them perfectly in character! Very well done! Love it!
North Coast chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I've been rereading your old stories, and I really enjoyed this one. Have you ever considered turning this into a multi chapter, continuing Lisbon and Lorelei's partnership?
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is an excellent piece. Very Lisbon, very creative - moreso than the series and especially the RJ ending. Thank you for writing it.
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Why couldn't this happen instead? I bet those two would have gotten along great had Lorelei not gotten caught by Red John. They have quite a bit of common ground considering how different they are.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Omg! This is soooo good. I know you published this a while ago and you probs aren't looking for reviews right now but I seriously had to write this.

This is amazing. the characters stay in character and it all seams very realistic. I totally wish that this happened on the show. The conversation was skillfully written and reading this makes me think of how Lorelei isn't that bad.

Once again, well done and congrats on such a great peice.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is excellent. Very creative idea. I hope you finish the story-i am intrigued.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
wow, wow very good storie, two powerfull women against two powerfull man, i cant wait to read more
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OK, so this is the fic that I never knew that I wanted until I read it. Lisbon is capable and smart and gets to *show* it, and Lorelei has agency rather than simply being brainwashed. Thank you for sharing this with us!
fihcan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
i would like to see something like this too, thanks for writing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
THIS WAS SUPER AWESOME,
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR STUFF
great plot, I could so imagine something like this happening! It would totally be a plus for the women POWER! :)
melsbells91 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Agreed, it would be really awesome if something like that happened. Nice work, I really enjoyed reading and can't wait for more.
blue
bottledlogic chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love this idea! This was really well written!
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I didn't realize I wasn't logged up - anyway, the guest review with the favorite quotes is mine... Once again, a great piece, really!