Reviews for My enemy's enemy
OSP chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Please consider pursuing this in a multi-chapter arc. I echo cocunuthorse about how Lisbon and her team are merely the clean up crew for Jane. I'd like to see this story played out with the entire team using their skills and training. Let me know who I need to threaten or cajole to get you to keep writing! :)

OSP
sarah hobbit chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Great story! It would definitely be kind of awesome. Nice to see the reasoning behind their actions too, sometimes that isnt so definitive.
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This needs to happen! This needs to happen immediately! This would solve so many problems! Plus we get to see more of Lisbon's awesome side, and even the possibility of her actually getting one up on Jane. Great job!
forevercontradicting chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I really enjoyed the exchange between the woman, so many times they're written like at any moment a cat fight will break out. I also enjoyed the strong roles and plausiblish story line!
Frogster chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed this before now! I actually read this last night on my phone right when I got the email, but I don't like typing reviews on my phone-too long.

I liked this! First, thanks for writing this for me. The prompt totally came to me out of the blue, but I like it. Makes an interesting "what if" scenario.

Loved how Lisbon had the situation in hand the whole time (as if she wouldn't) but wasn't mean about it. And I loved that she was going behind Jane's back. (Would you consider writing a follow up that tells what happens when Jane finds out?) I think Teresa's learned a lot from the master manipulator in their time working together. ;)

Loved that Lisbon was doing this to (hopefully) keep Jane from doing what he's wanted to do all along. I think it's a good idea. It's not strictly by the book, but it's not up to Jane's outlandish standards.

Loved the line where Lisbon said she was sorry she'd met Lorelei's mother. That woman was a piece of work.

Loved Lisbon saying that maybe Jane doesn't know what he needs. Love when that side of her kicks in.

Lisbon thinking of how she would evade Patrick Jane in order to find Lorelei. _ And I agree with Lorelei, it would be much harder to evade Jane than the police. (Except for maybe Lisbon...)

Loved how Lorelei asked if Lisbon loved Jane. Aww. Love it when Jisbon sneaks in there, even if it's one-sided. And Lorelei thinks that Jane loves Lisbon. (Can we find out if that's true soon?!) Love how Lisbon's protective side comes out when it comes to Jane. She's on a mission to save him. And if anyone can, it's her.

Thank you again! (And I will again repeat my request for a follow-up where Jane learns of Lisbon's going behind his back...)

It would be awesome. More Lisbon-centric. We don't get to see her awesomeness as much as we'd like. (Although last night's end scene was just fantastic.)

Please write more soon!
Idan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was awesome! Great dialogue, especially "Maybe he thinks he does." Would love to know what happened next (hint, hint). :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
loved it!

any chance of continuing it?
All-I-need chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh, this is brilliant!

I love take-charge Lisbon, especially when coppled with badass I'll-screw-you-over-and-make-you-like-it Lisbon. Wonderful how she played Lorelei! Jane would be green with envy if he knew - and probably think it was hot, too. Except that it's Lorelei, so of course he won't like it one bit. Great.

This was definitely a very interesting scene to read, thank you for that!
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
It had been a long while since I had read something that didn't have Jane and Lisbon on the characters description. But this was great. Unexpected, interesting. I loved how clever Lisbon was, as well as straight with Lorelai. Sounds like an approach she would get convinced by. And the last bit was amusing, and given Lorelai has mentioned the love issue to Jane before, it turned out totally IC.

Despite the underlying, potential angst for the future, I really enjoyed reading this. And as you, I think it'd be so cool if it happened, even if it probably won't..
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I would be the best thing ever if this really happened on the show. I LOVE this scenario!

And I must admit, even though you have it as a oneshot I would really like to see a continuation. I think that an interesting relationship (friendship?) could develop between Lisbon and Lorelei. Also I'd be curious about how it plays out and Jane's reaction...

Anyway, in short I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Well done! The tension is there all the time and none of them sounds naive or too obvious. Hope the writers could come with something as creative as this.
Water-please chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
You're right, that would be awesome! Jane would go ballistic (despite his disdain for guns, hehe), perhaps refuse to talk to Lisbon for a while, but in the end, he'd forgive her. I believe that.

Very well written, and very much in character IMHO.
Mossi.b chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I would LOVE to see this filmed, but as you say, unlikely!

Great and believable dialogue...and good story line.
azureblue16 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hey... Its too awesome.. I doubt anybody ever considered the possibility of Lisbon and Lorelei working together... The idea and story is over the top good...and after writing such a piece U can't say end...please please pretty please with a cherry on top..continue this story..its too good to be ended there
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You are absolutely right. This would be flat-out gorgeous, Lisbon getting to Loralei before Jane does, and stopping him from getting his revenge, but helping him to justice.

I think, or at least hope, that Jane would forgive Lisbon. He does love her, and maybe he is close enough to ready to go on with life, that he could.

Anyway, your realization of this possibility is as well-written as I have come to expect. I loved this.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »