Reviews for My enemy's enemy
jw chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I definitely enjoyed this; it was awesome, and not just because it won't happen this way. As always, you are actually heartily loquacious. Thanks for your reliably unique take!
LingeringSentiments chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Cool concept, and I really like the way you wrote it. I've been itching for Lisbon and Lorelei interaction, and this really hit the spot in an awesome way. I would LOVE to see the show emphasize ANY of the team member's competence a little more (but especially Lisbon, my baby). But alas, they usually fail me in that area. Thanks for help filling the void!
BringerOfJoy chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You're right, it would be really awesome if something like this happened on the show!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I would love for this to happen. But you're right, it won't.
Loved reading it!
coconuthorse chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I LOVED this. Thank you for writing a very intuitive and (refreshingly) straight-forward Lisbon. I feel the show is forgetting that she - and the rest of the team - are all people who are very good at their jobs, and could find Lorelei if they put their minds to it. And I like how she's taking control of the situation (and again, not at all like they write her in the show. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like she's basically just the mop to clean up behind all of Jane's messes, and I'm not a fan). Anyway, I apologize for the impromptu rant :) Really well done, I wish this was a scene in the show.
aurora151989 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I liked this very much, well done.
666BloodyHell666 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I loved that, very well done.
I liked how you you made Lisbon so cool.
can't wait to read more of your work
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3