Reviews for My enemy's enemy
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You are absolutely right. This would be flat-out gorgeous, Lisbon getting to Loralei before Jane does, and stopping him from getting his revenge, but helping him to justice.

I think, or at least hope, that Jane would forgive Lisbon. He does love her, and maybe he is close enough to ready to go on with life, that he could.

Anyway, your realization of this possibility is as well-written as I have come to expect. I loved this.
jw chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I definitely enjoyed this; it was awesome, and not just because it won't happen this way. As always, you are actually heartily loquacious. Thanks for your reliably unique take!
LingeringSentiments chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Cool concept, and I really like the way you wrote it. I've been itching for Lisbon and Lorelei interaction, and this really hit the spot in an awesome way. I would LOVE to see the show emphasize ANY of the team member's competence a little more (but especially Lisbon, my baby). But alas, they usually fail me in that area. Thanks for help filling the void!
Vesperata chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You're right, it would be really awesome if something like this happened on the show!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I would love for this to happen. But you're right, it won't.
Loved reading it!
coconuthorse chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I LOVED this. Thank you for writing a very intuitive and (refreshingly) straight-forward Lisbon. I feel the show is forgetting that she - and the rest of the team - are all people who are very good at their jobs, and could find Lorelei if they put their minds to it. And I like how she's taking control of the situation (and again, not at all like they write her in the show. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like she's basically just the mop to clean up behind all of Jane's messes, and I'm not a fan). Anyway, I apologize for the impromptu rant :) Really well done, I wish this was a scene in the show.
aurora151989 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I liked this very much, well done.
666BloodyHell666 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I loved that, very well done.
I liked how you you made Lisbon so cool.
can't wait to read more of your work
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3