Reviews for 50 Sentences
31 and 36. They make me want to read what could come next!
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Oh my god, 27 and 42 ! Yes please write a Newt/Alby, I would definitely read it !
Ceruleon chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
mashemele chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
my personal favorites are number 5 8 and 29 ahhhhhhh
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I loved this! Ranging from sweet to heartbreaking. I actually really liked that they weren't in chronological order. I think that if they were it would feel too much like you were just listing events. And I loved the fluffy ending! (Which wouldn't have happened if they were chronological.) And I love this pairing! There really isn't enough of it out there.
FlyingNunLord chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Oh my god number 5 was just too cute i love these
Nyimphadora chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I really like your sentences ! This is a good idea :) Minho and Thomas are so cute!
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I loved it!
Ashley Castro chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I know this is gay but still!
Ashley Castro chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is so touching and thomas and minho are so cute together :)
ScarletHallow chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Thominho is my favorite pairing for this awesome series, and these were so nice to read! Thanks for sharing! :D Haha, wish there were more works for this couple.
CopperMax chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Aww... so cute.
PS. I love those songs!
Absolutely Taylor chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was so cool! I'd read about Newt and Alby.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Love it! :) please do alby and newt
amianfan102 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
*favorite favorite favorite favorite* I LOVE THIS so much. Like, I want to wrap it up and give it to myself as a birthday present. Honestly, you have no idea. I ship these two so frickn hard and I'm sooo happy that you wrote this! XD XD

You must finish the rest of the series so you can write more up to date stuff! (not that this isn't fabulous - I've reread it twice already!) I'm writing a few fanfics for these books and it would be great if more people started posting frequently too!

*favorite favorite favorite*