Reviews for The Pieces Don't Fit Together
Highflyer123 chapter 1 . 7/6
Awww. I wanted a sequel. Oh well.
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
A very powerful piece about substance abuse and the effect it has on others. Nicely done.
katierosefun chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was really powerful...I can actually picture this happening...! O.o
Great story!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Hey, this was great :) Good job
pronker chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
/Ahsoka bristles and Rex kind of wishes he was somewhere else. He's never comfortable when the two Jedi have any kind of serious discussion; always feels like he's intruding. But Skywalker hasn't ordered him to leave, so he has to stay. "You're impossible," she snaps./

This captures the essence of being in the military - orders to do this and that, all to the detriment of common sense. Any civilian would have excused himself from the vicinity, or even run the heck out of there. I liked the inclusion of their thoughts about Kenobi, and the general disinclination to involve superiors in this.

Merry Christmas!
emjalen chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Great story!

This was really good. They way you wrote out Anakin's swings, his addictions, the effect on his men and Ahsoka, Obi-Wan trying to fix it...I don't have the words.

The idea of Anakin addicted to alcohol actually seems pretty realistic, and I can definitely see that happening to him. Rex's POV was the perfect one to do it from; the outside looking in sort of thing.

I loved your ending line :)
Jedi-TARDIS-Chick101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That was some good writing, I just wish I knew what it was that caused Ani to be like that. I'm not sure if you've actually decided what it is but... did he divorce Padmé or something?
spikala chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow. This story is really raw and powerful. I enjoyed reading it so much!

Ahsoka and Obi-wan's concern and helplessness, Rex's bewilderment and impotence... It was just beautifully written and tugged on my heart strings. This was a fantastic piece and I'm so glad I came across it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow. This was amazingly written. Really powerful.

You can just feel Obi-Wan and Ahoska's helplessness, Rex's bewilderment and impotence at Anakin's behaviour. The piecemeal set up just adds to the piece.

Fantastic story.