Reviews for Love's Labors
Hayley R chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
I loved your story! I mean, I am a Robstar shipper, so everything turned out how I wanted it too, but I enjoyed the ride as well as the ending.

Can't wait to read more of your work!
Astrallum chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
The BBRae was okay. Although it could have been developed a little more slowly.

Even though I don't like RobStar, great job with the story. I enjoyed your own take of Raven's emotion manipulation power and I really liked how you played around with it.
Astrallum chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
The RobRae shipper in me wants to say he picks Raven...but considering what happened this chapter I'm going to have to go with Starfire. She's been hurt far too much in this story, and even if I don't like the ship it really would be cruel to put him with Raven.
Astrallum chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Even though I don't ship RobStar (I'm RobRae FTW) that was a really sad chapter. I felt really bad for Starfire and I'm so sorry that you had to break up your OTP. (
Kori Raelyn chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
Well done! Great story and I can't wait to read more!
Kori Raelyn chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Oh, good! Robin is under her manipulation thing whatever. that makes me feel a whole lot better:D I know, I know, I'm slow.
Keep up the amazing work!
Kori Raelyn chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
NOOOO! It was...is so amazing but reading Robin and Raven just makes me throwup. It made me so sad that Robin was doing that to Starfire! Robin and Star are my OTP, so this...*sob* I'm sorry! Robin and Starfire better end up together in the end.
westallening chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
omg, that was so hard for me to read! i can't imagine how much it was to write - kudos to you :')
all in all i really enjoyed that story, although your normal robstar fics are a lot easier to read ;)

- chann3l.0range
Boy Blunder Knows chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
B) i really enjoyed the story. good job.
Rosalind2013 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
This fanfic was super good! I loved all the plot twists and how much thought you put into it! I feel like you kept Raven in pretty good character, all things considered! I love Beast Boy; he's my absolute favorite :D
Ninetailsjinx chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
I am here to reassure you that your insecurities are unfounded, Kev! You're doing fantastic in this fic, definitely.

Usually I'm skeptic about love triangles because many of them glorify cheating and make adultery look sexy (of course, in spite of that, I'm shamelessly in love with "The Vampire Diaries"), but I am familiar with the comic! counterpart to this that you mentioned, soooo the magical manipulation aspect will totally make me more accepting of a rekindled RobXStar romance.

(Unlike when Devin Grayson turned Dick into Cheater McCheaterpants during the Great Kory/Babs shipping wars.)
Rochelleteentitan chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
I liked it! I feel like I'm against BBRae just because if they're a couple and Rob and Star are a couple, Cyborg has to be the awkward 3rd wheel, but I think you wrote the relationship well.
Rochelleteentitan chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Even though he is unknowingly being emotionally manipulated, I'm still mad at Robin. But great writing!
Rochelleteentitan chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
That was sad. But I will press onward!
Rochelleteentitan chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
This is super underreviewed. Probably because there are those super shippers who can't stand a RaeRobStar fic. But this is awesome! And I loved the One Direction references.