Reviews for Love's Labors
Kori Raelyn chapter 12 . 8/18
Well done! Great story and I can't wait to read more!
Kori Raelyn chapter 10 . 8/18
Oh, good! Robin is under her manipulation thing whatever. that makes me feel a whole lot better:D I know, I know, I'm slow.
Keep up the amazing work!
Kori Raelyn chapter 8 . 8/18
NOOOO! It so amazing but reading Robin and Raven just makes me throwup. It made me so sad that Robin was doing that to Starfire! Robin and Star are my OTP, so this...*sob* I'm sorry! Robin and Starfire better end up together in the end.
aaangry chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
omg, that was so hard for me to read! i can't imagine how much it was to write - kudos to you :')
all in all i really enjoyed that story, although your normal robstar fics are a lot easier to read ;)

- chann3l.0range
Boy Blunder Knows chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
B) i really enjoyed the story. good job.
Rosalind2013 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
This fanfic was super good! I loved all the plot twists and how much thought you put into it! I feel like you kept Raven in pretty good character, all things considered! I love Beast Boy; he's my absolute favorite :D
Ninetailsjinx chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
I am here to reassure you that your insecurities are unfounded, Kev! You're doing fantastic in this fic, definitely.

Usually I'm skeptic about love triangles because many of them glorify cheating and make adultery look sexy (of course, in spite of that, I'm shamelessly in love with "The Vampire Diaries"), but I am familiar with the comic! counterpart to this that you mentioned, soooo the magical manipulation aspect will totally make me more accepting of a rekindled RobXStar romance.

(Unlike when Devin Grayson turned Dick into Cheater McCheaterpants during the Great Kory/Babs shipping wars.)
Rochelleteentitan chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
I liked it! I feel like I'm against BBRae just because if they're a couple and Rob and Star are a couple, Cyborg has to be the awkward 3rd wheel, but I think you wrote the relationship well.
Rochelleteentitan chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Even though he is unknowingly being emotionally manipulated, I'm still mad at Robin. But great writing!
Rochelleteentitan chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
That was sad. But I will press onward!
Rochelleteentitan chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
This is super underreviewed. Probably because there are those super shippers who can't stand a RaeRobStar fic. But this is awesome! And I loved the One Direction references.
Star Crossed Writer chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
AAAWW! I love BBRae so much! I'm so glad I stuck with this story. And don't worry about ooc raven. The way you made Raven's new powers means that you had to make her ooc from the original, but you were within boundaries. I actually think this was an accurate account of how stuff might go down if someone was suddenly bombarded with the ability to openly feel emotion after a lifetime of not being able to. During the hormonal period of teenage-dom, no less. AND she's an empath. : /
Again, good story, you never let me down. You did have me worried there for a while, but I suppose an author always has to keep the reader on her toes. ;) I'm gonna get off my lazy butt and stop obsessively reading fanfic now. Bye! :D
Star Crossed Writer chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Okay, that was what I wanted. Thank you! I can't wait to see Robin's reaction... I mean, his REAL reaction, not him-running-out-the-door reaction. ;)
Star Crossed Writer chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Well, then... this all seems extremely dramatic. I guess emotions are kind of amplified in the Teen Titans universe as compared to normal. I mean, jeez... They both (robin and starfire) act as though Robin was going /all the way/ with Raven behind Starfire's back. I guess that's the point - it doesn't matter how far it went, it matters that it happened at all. I'm gonna keep reading... just because I'm curious, and partly because I'm waiting for this to become a classic RobStar BBRae fanfic. *sigh* get back to ya later.
Star Crossed Writer chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Hmm... I better get some answers. I LIKE RobStar. I dunno... When I got the feeling that the only reason Raven liked Robin was because of her powers, I thought that the story would re-route once they discovered this fact and somehow the romance would channel into BBRae... I mean, you do have that as one of the pairings in the summary after all. And I know it's a good idea to experiment with writing different pairings, and whatnot... but I'm not sure if I can handle RobRae! The bad thing is, I don't want to stop reading! It's a reader's paradox! D:
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »