Reviews for What Lies Inside
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
beautiful.
i loved Bailey in that episode. congratulations :)
i miss Mark... :(
Dd chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Great stuff
Theresa chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I loved this! great job!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL I forgot I was reading a fic and was totally immersed in the story
Janna chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I'm annoyed donteatblue has left ff and left us with unfinished business in more than 1 story I'm very glad to see she is still around and grooming amazing writers such as yourself. I loved Mark in this story. You are very true to the characters especially Bailey and Mark at the end with the Denny reference. I barked a laugh at that line.

A couple critics:

You really might benefit from a beta. Between the language barriers of British and English, there were enough pauses that I was irritated to have to reread a line a time or 2 to get the point. A few grammar mistakes accompanied your lack of beta as well but overall it was a well written read and very good.

I really enjoyed your Mark and Arizona relationship and see close ties between yours and the show, this community doesn't respond well to happy Mark and Arizona scenes and you won't retain yourself a lot of readers for that reason. You write Mark well and Callie and Arizona too but to most in here that doesn't matter because they're very territorial with their Callie and Arizona. I love both of your stories and Mark was such a big part of their lives that it would be simply stupid to negate his existence but there are no rules in the fandom world and often times people don't care if they look stupid.

Overall I'm a lover of your stories and can't wait to see if you decide to finish this or present us with another. Thank you for gifting us with your writing.
Blackpoodle chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was great! I really like your Mark idea. You are a talented writer.
inarush17 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I agree. They are there. And thank-you for the reminder. And thank-you for this in-between piece. Well written.