Reviews for Two's Company, Three's A Crowd
ronniezane234 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I love these baby sitting stories! I want more! 10/10
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
So, I read both of these stories, and I LOVE THEM. Kid!Glee is like my fan fiction guilty pleasure. I can't get enough. I would love it if you wrote a third one with Blaine. I feel like Blaine and Kayley would click.
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I just found your stories and they are AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Do one with furt and Blaine!
leenalee witch chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
so cute keep the good work! Kurt is so cute as Finn and Rashel can't wait to see the others
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
awsome
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
it's great
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That was cute. And I think the booster seat age is maybe 9-ish, but most kids stop using them at about 7 or 8.
PresidentMay chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Make a Kid!Klaine fic! A first day of school, they could be wearing matching argyle vests and thats how they would meet...but it would have to be more than a One Shot to be good. Awesome! Love the Rachel addition!
Joemie1092 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awwww I Would love if you did a Finn and Kurt Kiddie Story! This is so cute yet sad. And loved how you added a little Klaine in there without it being obvious! :0)
fostinefoli chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Awwwe'd little furt and rachel...you did a great job to describe them...I really love it...
klaine9tana chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I hope too see you soon!
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh my god. This sorry was too cute and sad too! You added Blaine it! Ahhh. But briefly. But I hope you make another with Blaine in it. It's a really nice story you've written!
ToBeHeard chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
KID KLAINE...PLEASE...

i loved this.

XD
rooz33 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER AND KURT WAS SO PRECIOUS AND CUTE AND FINN TOO BUT A LITTLE BRATTY AND RACHEL WAS HILARIOUS AND BRATTY AND I'M IN LOVE WITH THEM AND KAYLEY IS SOOOO AWESOME PLEAAASE CONTINUE THIS BECAUSE I SIMPLY CANNOT