Reviews for The Heart Chooses What It Wants
Karolina chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is what I call a really good fanfic! :DD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
fy fader josie...den var knallbra! herregud for en fantasi du har..og det beste av alt er måten du skriver på..helt utrolig!
raileht chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Yep, this was a good story to read on a sweet little Sunday morning.

Smut over church any day, yes. I worship at the church of naughty and you're at the pulpit right now, my dear!
Illyria12 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
That was so hot, wow. SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS FIC! Thank you for writing it, ahhhh I love Peter and Alicia.
AJM e M chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
okay ... it was very hot ... I was reading on the way home and it was raining (summer rains in Brazil) and I was under my umbrella, but after the dessert spoon, I closed the umbrella and walked in the rain to cool it ... Priceless reaction of my mother to see me all wet with an umbrella and a cellphone in hand ... laughs ... Now by "guilt" another wonderful story your'm cold ... lol ... Please share your stories ... Congratulations for the excellent work.
CarolinaFlores chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
wow, this was amazing! Incredibly sexy and hot, omg. I love how you can write a smutty fic like this one and still show us the love and passion between them, it's so sweet.
And I loved the idea of a story for each sunday until the show comes back, I'm looking forward the next one!
TVDRAMAFANI chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That was VERY entertaining...with elements of humour. Wish our couple would say half of what they say in this story! do not know how you can top this one! well worth a read,or two for APfans... !

Minor comment... Use of word coffin with regards to Alicia's dress.. Imagery of coffin doesn 't fit with context. ...maybe cage,or netting or bra ?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
The story would be very exellent but as someone wrote, the spelling mistakes and the confused paragraphs become disturbing and it becomes hard to follow the story, a beta would be needed.
silkysexybitch chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Enjoyed the story, but had to stop reading because I found the spelling and sentence structure hard to read.

I think you've got some fantastic stuff to write, but perhaps working with a Beta would make it easier to read... I ended up getting half way and loving what I had read so far.
Steffili chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
OMG. I just died over here from re-reading it. This story is soooo incredibly sexy and I just love it so much. And thank you for putting the spoon bit in haha I told you it would be so amazing. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
this is soo great!
i think the next story sould be the aftermath of this awesome story, :)
Kikidevil17 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow! I am a little speechless of the events that took place at this Gala! LOL Not sure I can ever look at spoons or dessert the same way. Ironically about 30 mins before you posted I was having chocolate cake with a spoon LOL hahaha! Love the ending, love the conversation with Will. Love the ILY to Peter, so nicely done! I really enjoyed! Great story and thank you so much for writting, definitely helped with passing the time this Sunday night! You outdid yourself, so hot HAHAHA! Thanks for writing!